Author Topic: Another day another allergic reaction  (Read 3249 times)

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
Another day another allergic reaction
« on: 04 April, 2008, 05:14:33 pm »
This time I dunno to what :( had chips for lunch and that was about it :(

My lips are swollen and I have a date tonight! I've taken two anti histamines in the form of hayfever pills and and hour later there's been no change. Do I take a sleeping pill which has a much higher amount of anti histamine?
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium

Eccentrica Gallumbits

• Rock 'n' roll and brew, rock 'n' roll and brew...
Re: Another day another allergic reaction
« Reply #1 on: 04 April, 2008, 05:59:55 pm »
No. Besides, your date might appreciate the extra lippage.

You should probably see a doctor quite soon though as your reactions seem to be becoming more frequent.
My feminist marxist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.

redshift

• High Priestess of wires
    • redshift home
« Reply #2 on: 07 April, 2008, 09:23:57 am »
You're picking up quite a list, Sam.  You may want to start a diary - what you had/used and when.  Like chasing down what causes migraine - it can be a pain finding out what causes these things. 

They do come and go.  For years I couldn't eat bananas without turning into Itchy McItch.  Now I have no problem with them,  as long as they're not overripe.  My hay fever has subdued over the years too, but I think that's quite common - Spring and early Summer used to be hell.  I still use only a very limited range of cosmetic products, and never wear makeup at all, simply because they've caused problems in the past.

If you start keeping a note, you can correlate common factors.  Then you can start checking the contents of stuff you're planning to use.
L
:)
Windcheetah No. 176
The all-round entertainer gets quite arsey,
They won't translate his lame shit into Farsi
Somehow to let it go would be more classy…

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
« Reply #3 on: 07 April, 2008, 06:04:34 pm »
Dassa good idea :)
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
« Reply #4 on: 10 April, 2008, 08:01:04 pm »
I went to the hospital's walk in centre the other day as my doc couldn't see me. My left eye is really really painful, especially when I close my eye lids or bend over. They glanced over and said she couldn't see anything , but after I insisted that it really does hurt she booked me an appointment for when I get back.

Support Equilibrium

woollypigs

• Mr Peli
    • woollypigs
« Reply #5 on: 10 April, 2008, 08:13:01 pm »
Mate, about time you go and get a full check up, this have been going on for a long time. I hope that it is something that the doc can fix with some drugs or at least say that you should not be eating this or that.
Current mood: AARRRGGGGHHHHH !!! #bollockstobrexit

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
« Reply #6 on: 10 April, 2008, 08:22:32 pm »
Aye, I'm booked in for when I get back from Malta.

Support Equilibrium