Author Topic: [LEL17] Result is up!  (Read 4703 times)

Andy Corless

• Doesn't take the p***, says it as it is!
[LEL17] Result is up!
« on: 09 August, 2017, 11:11:33 pm »

Re: Result is up!
« Reply #1 on: 09 August, 2017, 11:36:46 pm »
NB that I don't think that is a final listing, instead being a direct transfer from the provisional finishers' list on the website. I can pick out a couple of names missing for riders who I believe finished in time, so I'm sure there will be revisions.

« Reply #2 on: 10 August, 2017, 12:33:21 am »
I am there, but no club affiliation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #3 on: 10 August, 2017, 07:15:45 am »

No AUK membership number either.

Were you a member when you originally entered?

« Reply #4 on: 10 August, 2017, 07:19:16 am »
I didn't know that YACF was a cycling club!

frankly frankie

• I kid you not
    • Fuchsiaphile
« Reply #5 on: 10 August, 2017, 08:55:42 am »
For most people I would expect the finishers list (when it is finalised) on the LEL site to provide a more complete experience.
I imagine the main purpose of this AUK list is to get members' 14 points on the board and update things like SR lists.
when you're dead you're done, so let the good times roll

Phil W

« Reply #6 on: 10 August, 2017, 09:25:41 am »

No AUK membership number either.

Were you a member when you originally entered?

You didn't provide your AUK membership number on the entry form when you paid your deposit back in September 2015.  We are not mind readers and can only include it in the provisional results submission if you provided it to us in the first place.

I'm sure your getting in touch with the AUK powers that be will soon have your result reunited with your membership number and details on auk web.

Final results is clearly once LRM have processed the brevets and any appeals heard.

« Reply #7 on: 10 August, 2017, 10:01:33 am »
Ok, not sure how I forgot that- I will contact AUK

frankly frankie

• I kid you not
    • Fuchsiaphile
« Reply #8 on: 10 August, 2017, 10:05:19 am »
Bound to be quite a few of those - people who've joined AUK in the last 2 years.
when you're dead you're done, so let the good times roll

« Reply #9 on: 10 August, 2017, 10:07:42 am »
I'm sure your getting in touch with the AUK powers that be will soon have your result reunited with your membership number and details on auk web.
Final results is clearly once Paris have processed the brevets and any appeals heard.

Send an email to recorder@audax.uk giving your name & membership number, but be aware the amendment may not be made until after the AUK validation is done and just before we send the final results to LRM (not Paris)

Phil W

« Reply #10 on: 10 August, 2017, 10:19:06 am »
Bound to be quite a few of those - people who've joined AUK in the last 2 years.

It was also possible to enter your auk membership number in the rider area of the website right up to event. We've locked a few things down now and taken them away, now results are submitted, and as we start to move the site towards a bare minimum running state. So there was a good 5 month opportunity this year to enter a AUK membership number if you missed it when you entered.  Sometime you put things in plain sight for riders and they just miss it. I'm sure a few volunteers at the controls could report the same!

« Reply #11 on: 11 August, 2017, 06:10:59 pm »
All sorted by the helpful people at AUK.  Phew, won't have to ride it again as a DIY to get the points!

Zed43

• prefers UK hills over Dutch mountains
« Reply #12 on: 11 August, 2017, 07:30:50 pm »
Just curious, but how many did start with the 100 hour limit and how many of those actually finished in time? I believe the total number of riders (at the start) was 1442?

Phil W

« Reply #13 on: 11 August, 2017, 08:29:56 pm »
The 5am 100hr had the best completion rate of any start. The 8am 100hr start had the worst completion rate of any start by a long way. The remaining 100 hour starts had completion rates comparablable to the 117 hour starts.

« Reply #14 on: 12 August, 2017, 12:52:32 am »
During the event the arrival and departure times at each control were available in the rider tracking area. I wanted to capture these after the event, but they disappeared.

Is this data available anywhere? I'm only interested in analysing my own data, but I'm sure some folk would be able to do some interesting stuff with a full dataset.

Eddington: 133 miles    Max square: 43x43

« Reply #15 on: 12 August, 2017, 04:01:55 am »
It will be made available soon I believe.

« Reply #16 on: 13 November, 2017, 02:15:33 pm »

« Reply #17 on: 13 November, 2017, 03:58:15 pm »
Interesting that that table has finishing times. There are are 26 riders over 116h40 including 5 on 117h05!

LittleWheelsandBig

• Whimsy Rider
« Reply #18 on: 13 November, 2017, 04:06:47 pm »
LRM records finish times (as does ACP). AUK does not publish finish times.

I expect there were worthwhile reasons for time extensions. There usually are.
Wheel meet again, don't know where, don't know when...

« Reply #19 on: 13 November, 2017, 04:16:50 pm »
Everyone got an extra 25 minutes because of a 2.5 km diversion (each way) at Kirby Wiske. I was pleased to see some lucky beneficiaries!