Author Topic: Name that 'bent trike  (Read 1505 times)

tiermat

• According to Jane, I'm a Unisex SpaceAdmin
Name that 'bent trike
« on: 15 September, 2011, 12:33:50 pm »
Recently, in our sleepy backwater, there has been multiple sightings of not one, but two recumbent trikes.

One was identified by Clarion (IIRC a Trice QNT, in green), the other I have seen today and have no idea what it is.

The most identifiable bit about it is that it has box section rear stays (if that is the right word) is silver with a black mesh seat.

Any ideas?
I feel like Captain Kirk, on a brand new planet every day, a little like King Kong on top of the Empire State

Re: Name that 'bent trike
« Reply #1 on: 15 September, 2011, 12:39:31 pm »
An Anthrotech, perhaps?
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

tiermat

« Reply #2 on: 15 September, 2011, 01:48:46 pm »
Hmm, google'd them, the one I saw seemed further down, more like a trice position than the anthrotech.

I feel like Captain Kirk, on a brand new planet every day, a little like King Kong on top of the Empire State

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #3 on: 15 September, 2011, 02:00:23 pm »
KMX?

« Reply #4 on: 15 September, 2011, 02:32:44 pm »
We saw a KMX close to the THOFC, so that's possible.
 :)
Quote from: Kim
^ This woman knows what she's talking about.

tiermat

« Reply #5 on: 15 September, 2011, 02:36:53 pm »
Ooooo, might be a KMX tornado, certainly looks very like the one I saw, shall look out for it and have a chat with the pilot the next time I see it.

Incidentally he was riding along with a guy on the most ridiculous bike I have ever seen, Chopper style frame, purple velvet seat, monkey hanger bars, lots of chrome and mirrors......