Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 897412 times)

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #4800 on: 31 July, 2021, 03:23:19 pm »
But it’s ok for toffs to do it when it’s huntin, shootin and fishin, of course.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

« Reply #4801 on: 31 July, 2021, 06:35:40 pm »
I have never heard Pompous Ass Jones say similar about male sports pundits.  Perhaps it's a coincidence but I doubt it somehow.

« Reply #4802 on: 31 July, 2021, 06:58:36 pm »
You've got to hope that even with Digby Jones's arrogance, he must sometimes have a "are we the baddies?" moment.

« Reply #4803 on: 31 July, 2021, 07:16:32 pm »
https://twitter.com/miffythegamer/status/1421459120197013511?s=20

Spot the Super-Twat.... :sick: [size=78%]  [/size]
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #4804 on: 01 August, 2021, 01:31:42 pm »
He probably has a permanent seat here, but today's outpouring from Parliament's village idiot, Andrew Bridgen is worthy of special recognition

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1470465/HGV-driver-shortage-Tony-Blair-university-andrew-bridgen
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

« Reply #4805 on: 05 August, 2021, 11:29:02 am »
naturally his and other MPs children will be encouraged to go into these key roles and avoid being mired in Oxbridge or Russell Group Universities studying  PPE (not the protective garment industry), Law or whatever they study.

citoyen

Beardy

• Shedist
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #4808 on: 05 August, 2021, 10:36:55 pm »

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #4809 on: 06 August, 2021, 12:02:30 am »
Pig-fucker back from the grave…

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/05/uk-backed-plan-charge-non-eu-travellers-enter-europe?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

7 €uros for three years is a bargain compared with USAnia which, the last time I had to fork out, was $14 for two years.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #4810 on: 06 August, 2021, 06:34:24 am »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/05/uk-backed-plan-charge-non-eu-travellers-enter-europe?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

7 €uros for three years is a bargain compared with USAnia which, the last time I had to fork out, was $14 for two years.
Hang on. They want you to *pay* to get into USAnia?  That seems entirely the wrong way round to me.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

citoyen

« Reply #4811 on: 06 August, 2021, 07:26:13 am »

The money isn’t the issue - it’s a drop in the ocean in the context of overall travel costs.

I just resent being reminded of that dough-faced cunt’s existence and the fact that it’s his fault that we now have to pay to be allowed to go to Europe.

« Reply #4812 on: 06 August, 2021, 02:39:32 pm »

Exactly.  That my freedom to feel at home in Europe and part of something has been taken away by xenophobic Bxxxxxxxs who lied so comprehensively to the population and then failed to negotiate what they had promised, ending up with something which nobody voted for!
The money isn’t the issue - it’s a drop in the ocean in the context of overall travel costs.

I just resent being reminded of that dough-faced cunt’s existence and the fact that it’s his fault that we now have to pay to be allowed to go to Europe.

« Reply #4813 on: 11 August, 2021, 09:29:59 pm »
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #4814 on: 12 August, 2021, 03:51:31 pm »
The (anonymous) carer, sent to help my poorly kid sister, who won't have a vaccination because she read on some site for morons that it's got magnets in it so the government can track you.  The very same moron joined at the hip to a permanently switched on tracking device that she pays/paid for and from which she imbibes this drivel.

That particular individual will *not* be admitted to the house again, especially as my step-father is old and frail.

Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4816 on: 28 August, 2021, 12:15:31 pm »
H/t to MattH for noting the superior twattery of Business Secretary Kwasi “Intellectual” Kwarteng, who has rejected calls from World+Dog to relax post-Brexit immigration rules and thereby address the current acute shortage of lorry drivers that is keeping adequate supplies of Mr Sainsbury’s own-brand peanuts* and Mr Larrington apart.  “Hire BRITISH workers” he cries, oblivious to the minor inconveniences of:
  • A Coronalurgi-inspired backlog in LGV driver testing, and
  • The peacetime average seven months of training required before a freshly-minted truckie is allowed anywhere near a trailer even partly full of peanuts
I expect it’s because lorries are traditionally noisy, and dirty, and are associated with frightful oiks like TV's Guy Martin, and don’t require a Super-Twat degree (aka PPE) to operate.

* because they’re both cheaper and tastier than KP

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #4817 on: 28 August, 2021, 12:29:33 pm »
It’s going to be interesting in the coming weeks to see how the twataratie respond to those unfortunate to find their jobs evaporated as they are un-furloughed and the glut of Brexit vacancies, with no insight or regard for the skills gap or geography.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #4818 on: 28 August, 2021, 02:51:12 pm »
Biden has to join the infamous for his absolutely negligent handling of the Afghanistan situation, the deaths and punishment beating that will ensue and the decimation of women's freedoms and liberties that have already happened and will only get worse.

Appalling.  Utterly utterly appalling.

« Reply #4819 on: 28 August, 2021, 05:17:51 pm »
Biden has to join the infamous for his absolutely negligent handling of the Afghanistan situation, the deaths and punishment beating that will ensue and the decimation of women's freedoms and liberties that have already happened and will only get worse.

Appalling.  Utterly utterly appalling.

I thought that American politics couldn't be Trumped, but then I found out that the next president had been Biden his time.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #4820 on: 28 August, 2021, 05:36:34 pm »
To give Biden a little leeway, he was set up for this withdrawal by his predecessor and had delayed it some, but he couldn’t get out of it easily. However, the actual withdrawal doesn’t seem to have been planned in any evident manner, and though the details should have been handled by the generals, the ultimate responsibility does rest with the top man. That said, the Uk (and others?) don’t appear to have made any objections and just seem to have gone along with the shockingly negligent approach undertaken by the yanks.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4821 on: 02 September, 2021, 07:14:16 pm »
Pop quiz, hotshots!  Who just said:

It was preposterous that I had to leave a job I loved because I didn't believe a demonstrable liar

If you wrote on your answer sheet “Why, it was colossal bellend Piers “Morgan” Moron, of course!” you can have a big gold star and ten house points.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4822 on: 04 September, 2021, 12:14:52 pm »
Possibly new* to the Super-Twat pantheon is Turnip Point USA talking head Candace Owens, who has previous TwatForm for some ill-considered remarks about one A Hitler.  She also has TwatForm for vehemently denying that there is any kind of institutional racism in USAnia in general and in the case of George Floyd in particular, and for being a prominent Covidiot.  Then, in spite of her insistence that COVID-19 is nothing more than a Democrat plot to enslave USAnians in a New Venezuela or something, she got ill.

C Owens:Onoz! I is ill! O hai Aspen Laboratories! I can haz Coronalurgi test?
A Laboratories:Did we hear you correctly, C Owens? We cannot support anyone who has pro-actively worked to make this pandemic worse by spreading misinformation, politicizing and DISCOURAGING the wearing of masks and actively dissuading people from receiving life-saving vaccinations. My team and myself have worked overtime, to exhaustion, unpaid and underpaid this past year, spending our own capital to ensure that our community remains protected. It would be unfair to them and to the sacrifices we have all made this year to serve you. Now piss off!
C Owens:U take money from TEH FEDS therefore u cannot refuse to test me for teh Coronalurgi which does not exist!
R Carroll**:Actually, C Owens, Aspen Laboratories receives not a cent from any variation on the theme of TEH FEDS and here are direct quotes from various named people confirming it.
C Owens:Waaah! Iz it coz I iz black? Ur RACISTS!!1!
Omnes:No, C Owens, it is because you are a Super-Twat…

* ICBA to check.
** Journo on The Aspen Times.

« Reply #4823 on: 06 September, 2021, 08:24:49 am »
Have we had lionel shriver yet, and her "teh whites are dying out in britain and that is destroying british culture" raving fuking lunacy?
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4824 on: 06 September, 2021, 09:14:49 am »
She popped up in POBI the other day but I neglected to bung her egregious twattishness in here.  She was shot down in flames by Dr Adam Rutherford, who wrote the book on arguing with racists.  An to answer Ms Shriver, why, no!  No, we do not want London’s famous London overrun with Super-Twats from Abroad, as we already have a worrying surplus of the domestically-reared variety.