Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 897288 times)

ian

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #5200 on: 24 December, 2021, 09:23:30 am »
I think the best response was 'isn't that basic math?'

The basic math he can't do.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #5201 on: 24 December, 2021, 01:24:03 pm »
Imagine how much of an S-T you have to be for Iain Dale, himself a Super-Twat, to notice…
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

ian

« Reply #5202 on: 24 December, 2021, 01:41:57 pm »
I shouldn't click through those tweets, but basically there's an entire world out there who when you tell them 1+1 isn't actually 3, they demand the evidence. Evidence which, of course, is lies and here's a video by Professor Numbskull MD PhD ABCd EF proving just that.

ian

« Reply #5203 on: 24 December, 2021, 03:09:08 pm »
I see the ever-reliable S-T Toby Young has managed again. Yep, best not to listen to those Cassandras. That's a pricy education at work.

Toby, of course, was cursed by the ancient Greek gods so now every time he opens his mouth to speak, poo comes out.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5204 on: 24 December, 2021, 03:53:17 pm »
(Checks with Mr Google to see what the horble git has come up with this time)

Mr Google tells me that “People also search for: James Delingpole […] Julia Tory Sewer, Allison Pearson, Peter Hitchens, Laurence Fox […] Darren Grimes*” at which point I closed the tab hurriedly lest GCHQ get the wrong idea.

* Has Grimes – a man officially deemed too thick to fill in a form correctly – been nominated to these hallowed portals yet?  If not it is a curious, nay lamentable, omission.

ian

« Reply #5205 on: 24 December, 2021, 04:06:12 pm »
Good old Toby told us not to listen to the Cassandras in lab coats and trust instead proper British good sense (so says a man with history devoid of good sense). I didn't read the rest as it was in the Hitler Digest. I don't know what Apple News thinks of me, but judging by the bilge in the newsfeed at the moment, I have singularly failed to creat a good impression. It's almost like it knows of my libidinous thoughts about Siri.

I went to a comprehensive school and even I know that Cassandra's curse was to prophesy the truth but for no one to believe her.

« Reply #5206 on: 25 December, 2021, 06:47:40 pm »
Natalie Elphicke.

That caring tory who attacked Marcus Rashford for missing a penalty and suggested that he should keep his nose out of child poverty and starvation and stick to his day job; the same ST who along with over 300 of her fascist colleagues voted against meals for schoolchildren during the holidays has now released a bit of PR about how we should all trot along to our local foodbank and give.

Clearly she doesn't realise that the food is collected in such places as supermarkets probably because it's one of her minimum wage underlings who has to go to Waitrose to do the shopping.

Surely she must have been nominated before?

« Reply #5207 on: 25 December, 2021, 10:21:52 pm »
Natalie Elphicke.

That caring tory who attacked Marcus Rashford for missing a penalty and suggested that he should keep his nose out of child poverty and starvation and stick to his day job; the same ST who along with over 300 of her fascist colleagues voted against meals for schoolchildren during the holidays has now released a bit of PR about how we should all trot along to our local food and and give.

Clearly she doesn't realise that the food is collected in such places as supermarkets probably because it's one of her minimum wage underlings who has to go to Waitrose to do the shopping.

Surely she must have been nominated before?

I'll nominate the obnoxious shitbag again for her tweet about refugees.

ian

« Reply #5208 on: 26 December, 2021, 06:11:39 pm »
I just googled that because I'm masochistic. Turns out I'm not that masochistic.

Personally, even when I drop a box of cat food into the Cat's Protection bin at the supermarket, I get someone to film it and put it online too.

You're the fucking government, do something about the problem so no one needs a food bank. It's not even difficult.

(I also stumbled across serial S-T Dominic Raab filming himself dropping off some chocolates at this local hospital, you have to assume he sorted through the box first and took out all his favourites.)

« Reply #5209 on: 27 December, 2021, 10:00:22 am »
No need. Buy 2, give one box away and file the receipt for later when he can claim the money back

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #5210 on: 27 December, 2021, 10:19:04 am »
I just googled that because I'm masochistic. Turns out I'm not that masochistic.

Personally, even when I drop a box of cat food into the Cat's Protection bin at the supermarket, I get someone to film it and put it online too.

You're the fucking government, do something about the problem so no one needs a food bank. It's not even difficult.

(I also stumbled across serial S-T Dominic Raab filming himself dropping off some chocolates at this local hospital, you have to assume he sorted through the box first and took out all his favourites.)
In the pikier areas of Swinedun they have signs asking people not to take stuff out of the foodbank donation boxes.

Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

quixoticgeek

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #5211 on: 27 December, 2021, 12:11:44 pm »
I've become a camera Hitler, mostly because knowing they might be watched drags a bit of attention back to proceedings. Plus I always make people speak, in part for attentivity, also because some people spend their lives getting talked over on calls, and they often have valuable opinions just not the confidence to bulldoze them through. Or they're just polite. They're the sort of adjustments to be made, I suspect businesses that just think they can continue as before are will struggle.

Being picky about cameras on calls is *REALLY* bugging me. The "let's just jump on zoom" well I'm sorry but some of us need to do make up and put clothes on before we get to that stage.

I find it hard to do the eye contact thing in the real world, having 27 sets of eyes staring out the screen at me is even worse.

I've not had my camera on in work meetings at any point since I started my job at the end of 2020. (Either that or all my colleagues are exceptionally polite about me being in meetings topless).

Ultimately there is very little added by transmitting my ugly mug over the internet. And forcing people to enable cameras is just being mean.

But go you on making sure everyone is heard. That is important, esp in mixed groups where men typically talk over women. I am fortunate that at my current employer I've not had the thing where I say something in a meeting, have it discounted, only for a man to suggest it and people adopt it as an idea.

One thing one colleague and I have done a few times is open up a call, and just carry on working. We sit next to each other when in the office, so it gives us the effect of the swearing at things and over hearing each others deliberations, as well as being able to think out loud "How do you spell ..." or "what machine is DHCP on?".

The boss has said that when things are safer, we'll be in the office for at least 2 days a week. Which seems to go down well. Tho if we all choose the same day, we're gonna have problems, we have approx 33% more people than we have desks...

J
--
Beer, bikes, and backpacking
http://b.42q.eu/

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #5212 on: 27 December, 2021, 03:17:35 pm »
Ultimately there is very little added by transmitting my ugly mug over the internet.

Lipreadability, mostly.

quixoticgeek

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #5213 on: 27 December, 2021, 03:44:32 pm »
Lipreadability, mostly.

Fair point.

J
--
Beer, bikes, and backpacking
http://b.42q.eu/

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5214 on: 27 December, 2021, 05:07:21 pm »
I spent nearly twenty years as a home worker with conference calls most days with anything from three people up to “all hand” cals that have 100+ participants. It wasn’t until the last year of my career (2018) that cameras were used in anyway other than as a novelty, and even then it was very rare that everyone had a camera on.

I do find it a little amusing that the youngsters think they invented working from home and multiparty calls  ;D
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5215 on: 27 December, 2021, 05:15:34 pm »
This is what amuses me most about the “iM iN uR cOmPuTeR, wAtChInG u WaTcHiN pR0n” scammers, who assume that everyone has a camera on their Babbage-Engine.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5216 on: 27 December, 2021, 05:24:43 pm »
This is what amuses me most about the “iM iN uR cOmPuTeR, wAtChInG u WaTcHiN pR0n” scammers, who assume that everyone has a camera on their Babbage-Engine.
one running windoz at that!
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

Paul

• L'enfer, c'est les autos.
« Reply #5217 on: 27 December, 2021, 05:40:55 pm »
One thing one colleague and I have done a few times is open up a call, and just carry on working. We sit next to each other when in the office, so it gives us the effect of the swearing at things and over hearing each others deliberations, as well as being able to think out loud "How do you spell ..." or "what machine is DHCP on?".
I do like the sound of this. I’m already thinking about who I could do this with when I’m back at work.
Cheers!
What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #5218 on: 28 December, 2021, 12:45:12 pm »
Well-represented Super-Twat Julia Tory Sewer makes an unwelcome return; opens gob, inserts foot, accuses Dr Julia Patterson of selling anti-plague masks at huge profit.  Dr Patterson sells masks only to fund non-profit organisation EveryDoctorUK; consults barrister.  Brian Moore shouts helpful advice from touch-line.

Hopefully Tory Sewer has not learned from the case of Hatey Cockpins :demon:

« Reply #5219 on: 28 December, 2021, 01:09:34 pm »
More foul-mouthed fascist scum keeping up their nasty rhetoric.  I have to wonder how so many of them have dodged a dose of covid given their clear and unambiguous views on it.

« Reply #5220 on: 04 January, 2022, 06:55:17 am »
Jaymie Icke, following in the footsteps of his father, ably aided and abetted by Anna Redfern.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59853848
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #5221 on: 04 January, 2022, 07:30:46 am »
She's gone all weird since Brucie died.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #5222 on: 04 January, 2022, 03:06:39 pm »
I know Anna Redfern. Well, I know her mother. She was a mature student on the same university course as me, so I first met Anna when she was about 5. Then about 15 years later when she served me in Smiths and recognized my name on my credit card. I didn't know that she was a loony until recent events. I hope she has to pay back the c. £52,000 that Swansea City Council gave her company in Covid-related grants.

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #5223 on: 04 January, 2022, 04:53:54 pm »
She's already crowd funded £60,000.
 :facepalm:
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

« Reply #5224 on: 05 January, 2022, 06:10:19 pm »
HMRC. Situation in our family where the adage about death and taxes applies. Want Probate? We want our tax UPFRONT please. Cant pay it even tho' there is money in the estate to pay it? Get a bridging loan or pay HMRC 2.5% over base rate for 10 years (other time periods may be available). Oh and by the way the tax is due at the end of 6 months since the date of death, so you had better get a move on.