Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
The Pub / Re: Tune Association
« Last post by cygnet on Yesterday at 11:42:28 pm »
Jesus Hairdo - The Charlatans
Ctrl-Alt-Del / Re: E ink tablet or nxtpaper?
« Last post by fd3 on Yesterday at 11:04:12 pm »
Yes, but dashed lines are very strange.
Further and Faster / New bike for Audax from Halfords.
« Last post by Delidroid on Yesterday at 11:03:35 pm »
Hello.
I apologise for probably asking the same old question. I live in Gravesend in Kent UK. There’s a good Cycling club which I will apply to join once I have built up my strength and endurance. I’m fortunate to have a 2.5 Km cycle track locally. my question is I want to buy a bike suitable for Audax. The only local shop is Halfords. My question is which make and model bike should I consider buying. I have a Carrera Parva hybrid bike which I’ve had for five years. It lives outside and is ridden every day. I have a Brooks leather saddle on the shelf so I can overlook that component on my new purchase.
« Last post by Woofage on Yesterday at 11:03:11 pm »
Devils Haircut - Beck

"Got a haircut, got a silver tooth
Gonna get myself arrested"
Ctrl-Alt-Del / Re: Note taking/whiteboard windows program
« Last post by fd3 on Yesterday at 11:03:10 pm »
@telstarbox, we have onenote, tried it today and it doesn't distinguish finger touch from pen, not automatically recognise the button on wacom pens (maybe I can sort that in settings).
I am not Uber impressed by it's lack of ability to create basic filled shapes and the moving objects is more finicky than I expected with a number of features.
I understand that there are a number of plus points I have yet to discover, including being able to seamlessly share.
« Last post by Pingu on Yesterday at 11:02:32 pm »
Colours are not the only way to distinguish between stuffs on a graph or chart, thobut.
Arts and Entertainment / Re: What's the last gig you went to see?
« Last post by StuAff on Yesterday at 10:48:29 pm »
Chelsea Wolfe, last night in London. Absolutely sublime gig. If you can get to one of the October tour dates, do.
Ctrl-Alt-Del / Re: Note taking/whiteboard windows program
« Last post by Bluebottle on Yesterday at 10:42:39 pm »
I did wonder...
« Last post by fd3 on Yesterday at 10:41:20 pm »
As I am linking this to teaching and learning being able to colour code things is more important for me than picture quality.
If you have a graph, the colour of the lines is important, an hd image not so much.
The A4 is because I have poor vision and ideally would use split screen for textbooks and note.taking on same device, which would be too small for me on a 10".

Do you use eink as a reader only, or also for note taking?
« Last post by Pingu on Yesterday at 10:29:54 pm »
Get Myself Arrested - Gomez
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10