Author Topic: Mr&Mrs Peli-Woolly Malham Bunkbarn wedding celebration 27-29 Jan 2017  (Read 35774 times)

DUE TO CANCELLATIONS THERE ARE 2 BEDS FREE IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME! 20/01/17

Spreadsheety goodness of everyone's details including: room allocation (I've moved a few people around); bottom bunk needs; Friday chilli numbers; Saturday pub numbers. I've marked in turquoise missing information. Please check if I have everything right and get in touch if I need info from you still.

1. Information about the bunkbarn - parking, what to bring, location, etc.
Bunkbarn info from the owners

2. Meals: Friday 27th Jan: veggie chilli & rice for a small donation towards ingredients (let me know if you want some!) 
Saturday 28th Jan: either Lister Arms 17:00 - 19:00 or Buck Inn 18:30 onwards. See this post and let me know which you'd prefer. (20 spaces at each.)
Sunday 29th Jan: make it up as we go along! Cobble something together/get a takeaway from Gargrave/find a space in a pub.

If you're driving, please bring whatever you need for brekky, lunch etc. Those coming by train, Woolly can take you to a supermarket in Skipton for provisions.

3. Skipton station pick-ups and drop-offs schedule

Skipton to Malham:
Friday 27th January: Woolly will be picking Laura, Rob and Cam up meeting their train that arrives at Skipton 16:09.
Saturday 28th January: Woolly will be doing a pick up at 12:00 for Elios and Yuki (not on yacf).

Malham to Skipton
Sunday 29th January: leaving Malham about 17:10 to take Elios and Yuki to catch a train leaving at 18:12

4. Activities: we've not planned anything specific. Let's see what the weather does!

Rooms update 11:10 22/01/2017
2 - all taken
2 - all taken
3 - all taken
4 - all taken
6 - ONE FREE SPACE
15 - ONE FREE SPACE

B&Bing

NSTN
Rob 

Daytrippers
Torslanda - Sunday morning
Peter - Sunday, late morning
Peli mum (possible)
Peli sister (possible
Peli brother-in-law (possible)

ORIGINAL POST......

Hello everyone!

As you might know, Woolly and I got wed last week.  :D

We'd love to invite you to celebrate with us at the Malham Bunkbarn in, er, Malham, with a spot of walking / cycling / trying Woolly's recumbent / eating / eating cake/ drinking / eating cake / spoffling TilleyDog and other such FUN.  (Some of you will know the Malham Bunkbarn from the birthday celebrations of a certain member OTP back in December 2014  :) )

If you can make 27-29 January and would like to come, just comment on the thread. I'll contact the Bunkbarn to secure the booking. I'd like to put a deposit on the place soon.

The bunkhouse sleeps 32 and a booking from Friday 3pm to Monday 10.30am costs £900 for the entire place. So, if we manage to fill it, it would cost just over £28/person. Available bedrooms are configured 3-4-6-15 (not counting the 2-er which we'd be using or the other 2-er just bagged by friends NOTP who are a little less open-minded than yacfers!) If you'd like to bag one of the rooms/indicate which room you're happy to go in, that would be very helpful! :)

We really hope this is enough notice to get a good lot of you along!

Important notes: there will be a friendly, licky, bouncy and sometimes a bit barky dog present. And probably non-yacfers. I know:o We can keep Tilley away from you if you don't like dogs or are allergic, of course.

We really hope you can come!

Peli & Woolly

woollypigs

• Mr Peli
    • woollypigs
Can I come ?
Current mood: AARRRGGGGHHHHH !!! #bollockstobrexit

Wowbagger

• Stout dipper
    • Stuff mostly about weather
I'll come to both!
Quote from: Dez
It doesn’t matter where you start. Just start.

Wowbagger

• Stout dipper
I think you should call yourselves Mr & Mrs Welly-Pulley. Probably be appropriate for Malham in January.

Me too (jumping up and down with excitement and squealing!)

Steady on, Jan.  :o  :-*

Ruthie

• Her Majester
Yes yes yes yes yes!  27th please, I've that weekend booked off work already  :D
Milk please, no sugar.

Yes please, to either.

Wowbagger

• Stout dipper
Yes yes yes yes yes!  27th please, I've that weekend booked off work already  :D

I'll have what she's having.

toekneep

• Its got my name on it.
    • Blog
Sounds great! Can we come by boat?

Long tall glasses

I've voted.  :)

Brilliant. Can you (TKPs) do either date then? I'm sure you can come by boat as far as Gargrave!

Long tall glasses

Yes. Once the date is definite I'll request the weekend off. X

mcshroom

• Mushroom
I'm interested and could probably make either :)

Congratulations again Peli & Wooly :)
Climbs like a sprinter, sprints like a climber!

:D   OK for either weekend.
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Brilliant! I just updated the OP with this (as rooms are being bagged by friends NOTP):

Available bedrooms are configured 3-4-6-15 (not counting the 2-er which we'd be using or the other 2-er just bagged by friends NOTP who are a little less open-minded than yacfers!) If you'd like to bag one of the rooms/indicate which room you're happy to go in, that would be very helpful! :)

Clare

• Is in NZ
Voted for either  ;D

Malham in January, what could possibly go wrong.

toekneep

• Its got my name on it.
    • Blog
We will have any room that doesn't have the snorers in it. ;-) Seriously though I don't think it matters much to us. (Gill will be along in a minute if I'm wrong)

We slept in the large bunk room last time and will be happy enough to do so again.

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
I'll happily fall in with the rest but I won't be overnighting. I'll try and persuade uncle Peter to come along, hopefully for Sunday. If you've been naughty he will bring his ukelele.1

1. Unless you've been very naughty in which case he'll bring the harmonica too...
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

Long tall glasses

Any room is fine by me. X

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes

That's nearly five months away!  :o

How can people be so organised?  ;D ;D ;D
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

Wowbagger

• Stout dipper
Some Tuesdays apart, I have booked every week off work for the whole of next year!

That's nearly five months away!  :o

How can people be so organised?  ;D ;D ;D

I'm planning Long Itch for May and for September 2017 and we haven't had the September 2016 meet yet.