Author Topic: Don't trust Google Translate  (Read 949 times)

agagisgroovy

• Formely yellow-ceitidh
Don't trust Google Translate
« on: 05 January, 2009, 09:51:37 pm »
Last night I'd just finished some German coursework, and I ran it through Google Translate so my mum could read it (she doesn't know any German). Here are some of the things we got:

Just some random stuff it threw up while back translating my German homework so my Mum could read it:

We were up 8 clock on the coach back at 9 and clock ... in Belgium. The weather was sunny and we are adjusting to the tank held. I've heard. Gabby has slept. Belgium was flat and not very interesting.

I am in Germany on maintaining the gas station, and I have Gabby played on the playground. It was fun. We have a delicious German chocolate purchased. Also, I drink cola.

It was the "Hunsrucker yard" and it was near the city center. I have a room with Gabby divided.

Our room, "Nummber 15" was pretty rough with two beds and a bathroom. Later, we went into town. The hoe were old and very interesting. People have to make it deleted. The cobblestone StraBen had not tarmac. It was very unlike England.

We are on the chair gone. The landscape has really liked me.

At the beginning, there was a cafe. I was not so hungry - have with my friends played on the playground. Then, we take the bus to Mainz - a GroBstadt mileage. We have seen many citizens

Accommodation, we have two Burge visited. The first was Eltz Castle. Burg Eltz is woman, and we are using a small boat dortin.

Anyone else had any funny phrases back from translators?  ;D

clarion

• Tyke
Re: Don't trust Google Translate
« Reply #1 on: 05 January, 2009, 11:23:14 pm »
About how you found out the last one... ;) ;D
Getting there...