Author Topic: My DIY rides/validation  (Read 1285 times)

RichForrest

• T'is I, Silverback.
    • Ramblings of a silverback cyclist
My DIY rides/validation
« on: 04 July, 2012, 01:08:33 pm »
I think I have finally caught up with the validation of rides and emails after moving house, BT issues connecting me and my computer going pop!
Appologies for late emails and replies, google mail has a tendancy to group all emails together when someone sends one asking if I got the last one.
I may have been about to reply as it was #120 but the next reply grouped with the last one and moved it back to #1
As I start at the bottom of the list and worked up the email took longer to reply to.

I have a pile of letters here to send today on the way to work with blank cards in for those that have asked for them.
If there are any tracks/rides I've missed or not validated please email me again and I will sort it out.
I've got a few cards/reciepts here that I will hopefully do tomorrow that should clear up the last of the validation backlog.

All I need to do now is add all the rides and validations to a new spreadsheet!! Last one was on the other comp  ::-)

Thanks again for your patience.

Rich

TOBY

• hello
Re: My DIY rides/validation
« Reply #1 on: 04 July, 2012, 01:30:37 pm »
All very much appreciated Rich  :thumbsup:

« Reply #2 on: 05 July, 2012, 06:32:14 am »
All very much appreciated Rich  :thumbsup:

Indeed very much appreciated,  Thank you

Geoff
Only those that dare to go too far, know how far they can go.   T S Elliot

Martin

« Reply #3 on: 05 July, 2012, 09:32:54 am »
As someone who knows what it's like at the sharp end (and also the cause of a lot of your workload) many thanks Rich  :thumbsup:

Lycra Man

• SR 2011, 2012 & RRTY
« Reply #4 on: 05 July, 2012, 09:33:18 pm »
Hi Rich,

Your assistance as my local organiser, is much appreciated. Are you still in MK? It is possible I might take part in your traditional September 600k. Do you think it will be run?

Regards

Lycra Man

RichForrest

• T'is I, Silverback.
    • Ramblings of a silverback cyclist
« Reply #5 on: 06 July, 2012, 09:13:27 am »
Yes still in MK
My address is on the AUK site if anyone needs it for cards etc.
Not sure I'll be doing the 600 myself this year, not done any long rides since last Nov!
My next 200 will likely be The Upper Thames in Nov after hopefully finishing the marathon in Abingdon in Oct'.

Rich

Lycra Man

• SR 2011, 2012 & RRTY
« Reply #6 on: 16 July, 2012, 01:10:57 am »
Rich,

What a coincidence - the Abingdon Marathon was my first ever. Back in 1979. Good luck,

Lycra Man