Author Topic: Chiltern 100 6th June  (Read 967 times)

Chiltern 100 6th June
« on: 31 May, 2010, 10:13:18 am »
Hi everybody

haven't really posted a great deal on this forum but am about to do this sportive and was wondering how many of you guys will be riding it?

Just to introduce myself- I'm 19, been riding for a few years but getting more serious with it, play the drums and love music, not in a club at the moment but riding with my mates is enjoyable enough. Although everyone I meet says 'are you in a club?', I'm not sure what to make of it or what to say haha

Got a few other things lined up too- RIDE24 19th June, Autumn Epic and the Exmoor Beast

Wish I knew about more rides around the Chilterns area as I'm from Bucks, I guess that would where a club would come in handy

Sam

mattc

• n.b. have grown beard since photo taken
    • Didcot Audaxes
Re: Chiltern 100 6th June
« Reply #1 on: 31 May, 2010, 12:59:07 pm »
Well obviously not, because MY event in Didcot is that day!

Welcome anyway :)
Has never ridden RAAM
---------
No.11  Because of the great host of those who dislike the least appearance of "swank " when they travel the roads and lanes. - From Kuklos' 39 Articles

Adam

• It'll soon be summer
    • Charity ride Durness to Dover 18-25th June 2011
Re: Chiltern 100 6th June
« Reply #2 on: 31 May, 2010, 06:56:53 pm »
Welcome Smegger.

I've done the Chiltern 100 a couple of times, and it's a nice, well organised ride.  Not doing it this year, as I'm doing an even longer ride the day before.  :P
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” -Albert Einstein