Author Topic: Surely this could be done for ALL trolls  (Read 850 times)

clarion

• Tyke
Re: Surely this could be done for ALL trolls
« Reply #1 on: 29 October, 2010, 07:58:09 pm »
Can I nominate some?
Getting there...

itsbruce

• Lavender Bike Menace
« Reply #2 on: 29 October, 2010, 08:08:17 pm »
You mean things said on the Net may have consequences?  That's going to scare a whole bunch of people.
I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked: Allen Ginsberg
The best minds of my generation are thinking about how to make people click ads: Jeff Hammerbacher

andygates

• Peroxide Viking
« Reply #3 on: 29 October, 2010, 09:14:14 pm »
Most trolls are just antisocial behaviour.  A troll with an ASBO?  Mesa gotsa badga 'onna!
It takes blood and guts to be this cool but I'm still just a cliché.
OpenStreetMap UK & IRL Streetmap & Topo: ravenfamily.org/andyg/maps updates weekly.

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
  • Overseaing the building of the death star
« Reply #4 on: 29 October, 2010, 09:17:33 pm »
Attention seeker.

itsbruce

• Lavender Bike Menace
« Reply #5 on: 29 October, 2010, 09:27:29 pm »
Most trolls are just antisocial behaviour.  A troll with an ASBO?  Mesa gotsa badga 'onna!

I don't think so.  Net trolls don't usually like to expose their own identities to scrutiny, which makes online boasting about that kind of thing difficult.  And nobody in real life is going to be impressed.  Net trolls either have no friends in real life or, quite often, behave quite differently in direct personal interactions, where there are consequences from being a complete twat.
I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked: Allen Ginsberg
The best minds of my generation are thinking about how to make people click ads: Jeff Hammerbacher