Author Topic: LondonBikestyle (from bikefix newsletter)  (Read 1043 times)

RichForrest

• T'is I, Silverback.
    • Ramblings of a silverback cyclist
LondonBikestyle (from bikefix newsletter)
« on: 24 October, 2008, 12:23:52 am »
Are you a Londoner? Do you own a bike? Do you ride it with style? Do  you know someone like this? If so, I'd love to hear from you.  LondonBikeStyle is a project by photographer, Marcus Ross,  photographing the great and the good of London's cyclists. If you have an interesting or unusual bike, or you ride you bike with a sense of style and panache, get in touch. LondonBikeStyle will consist of 100 different people with their bikes. I am particularly keen to find a  interesting cross-section of people, from all walks of life, with a  great age range. LondonBikeStyle will culminate in a book and an  exhibition. If you would like to be part of this exciting project,  please get in touch with your contact details, and a photograph of you and your bicycle. Likewise, if you know of anyone who you think would  be worth photographing for this, I would be very grateful if you could  pass on my details.

To see some of the project so far, please visit my website at Marcus Ross | Photography | Styling

For those on Facebook, you can join the LondonBikeStyle group at Incompatible Browser | Facebook
Thanks very much and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Marcus
Marcus Ross Photography
Marcus Ross | Photography | Styling

clarion

• Tyke
Re: LondonBikestyle (from bikefix newsletter)
« Reply #1 on: 24 October, 2008, 03:03:11 am »
I think I spot Paul Smith and Billy Childish inter alia there.

However, I'd have to say that the fashion victim with a Condor and a Rapha cap has neither style nor panache.
Getting there...

dehomag

« Reply #2 on: 24 October, 2008, 08:37:30 am »
I;d be up for that, have style a bike and panache but don't live in london

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #3 on: 24 October, 2008, 08:44:03 am »
I think we should put St Simon of the Knee Bandage forward.  His panache and joie de vivre a velo is a shining example to all.
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

« Reply #4 on: 24 October, 2008, 10:38:51 am »
Some of us had a personal email from him asking if he could photograph us.  ;)
If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is...