Author Topic: Wahoo Elemnt BOLT  (Read 34872 times)

Re: Wahoo Elemnt BOLT
« Reply #200 on: March 04, 2020, 07:13:42 am »
The Bolt has £15 off at the moment. £185.00 :thumbsup:

« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2020, 01:25:34 pm »
First world problem but is anyone else finding that their Elemnt is not uploading to Strava?

telstarbox

• Loving the lanes
« Reply #202 on: March 19, 2020, 01:52:09 pm »
This happens occasionally. The usual fix is to de-authorise the Strava connection in the Wahoo app on your phone, then re-authorise it.
2019 🏅 R1000 and B1000

« Reply #203 on: March 19, 2020, 08:33:38 pm »
Thanks. I thought I had already done that, but I realise see now that all I was doing was unchecking and rechecking the box in Automatic Uploads in Settings. I needed to go a step further and deauthorise / reauthorise Strava from the app list. Cheers for the nudge to refresh my memory.

Edited to add:

Actually no. It hasn’t worked. Even though I can on the device that it is synching Strava. Any other suggestions?

telstarbox

• Loving the lanes
« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2020, 08:55:21 pm »
On the ride in the Element app, click the three dots then Resync ride ?
2019 🏅 R1000 and B1000

« Reply #205 on: March 20, 2020, 08:02:01 am »
It's working now. I just repeated the process of reauthorisation and this time it stuck.

PaulF

• "World's Scariest Barman"
  • It's only impossible if you stop to think about it
« Reply #206 on: April 05, 2020, 11:09:33 am »
Noticed an odd/annoying "feature" yesterday. I loaded a road but as I set off I was too busy checking that the brakes were connected (see Diverry passim), I was clipped in and had shoes on the right feet that I forgot to start the ride. Directions came up OK so I continued and only after a few miles realised that the distance wasn't showing, although speed was.

So it will give directions even if the ride hasn't started.

quixoticgeek

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #207 on: August 03, 2020, 04:33:39 pm »

Fun bug...

Last Tuesday my wahoo decided to stop syncing via wifi. It also seemed to be unable to connect to bluetooth. I tried lots of things, even went so far as to file a support ticket with wahoo.

Today I thought I'd give it one more go. Well the wifi thing didn't work cos it had decided to forget all the wifi networks it knew about. It did however pair to my phone properly today. Have updated the firmware to the latest version, and taken the opportunity to update all the maps. Then realised I should probably do that to both devices as I have two bolts. Which takes a while...

The not being able to connect to my phone thing and forgetting all the wifi has made me kinda trust it just a little bit less. I hope it's a short lived bug and doesn't happen again. But now I have to teach it all the wifi networks it used to know...

J
--
Beer, bikes, and backpacking
http://b.42q.eu/

PaulF

• "World's Scariest Barman"
  • It's only impossible if you stop to think about it
« Reply #208 on: August 03, 2020, 06:53:07 pm »
Mine was doing something similar a few weeks ago. Did various things like reinstalling phone app, relinking to phone and seems ok now.