Linked Events

• Long Itch on Tour - Silverdale: September 22, 2017 - September 24, 2017

Author Topic: WING camping weekend - Apollo's new bike.  (Read 12214 times)

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
Re: WING camping weekend - Apollo's new bike.
« Reply #150 on: May 16, 2018, 03:12:15 pm »
As many will now know the venue change was so that we could supply a replacement bike for the stolen replacement bike for the stolen bike that Apollo owned and loved.   Yes, that's three different bikes!   I have privately PM's many of you to ask for help in fundraising and soon I will be asking for payment of your generous pledges (or part thereof) as a certain Velomancer of this parish is currently well out of pocket!   If anybody else wishes to contribute to this worthy cause please PM me and I'll add you to my list of donors and subsequently collect from you.

There was a surplus from this exercise and these funds were used to repair Cycleman's trike after this weekend's incident.
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

« Reply #151 on: May 16, 2018, 06:55:10 pm »
Yet again my heart felt thanks to everyone who contributed to apollos bike and my wheel and axle replacement . You have given Apollo much enjoyment and freedom  :thumbsup:
the slower you go the more you see

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #152 on: May 16, 2018, 06:57:07 pm »
As many will now know the venue change was so that we could supply a replacement bike for the stolen replacement bike for the stolen bike that Apollo owned and loved.   Yes, that's three different bikes!   I have privately PM's many of you to ask for help in fundraising and soon I will be asking for payment of your generous pledges (or part thereof) as a certain Velomancer of this parish is currently well out of pocket!   If anybody else wishes to contribute to this worthy cause please PM me and I'll add you to my list of donors and subsequently collect from you.

There was a surplus from this exercise and these funds were used to repair Cycleman's trike after this weekend's incident.

Good stuff
Quote from: Kim
And remember that friends who organise things on Facebook aren't proper friends anyway.

« Reply #153 on: May 17, 2018, 06:46:38 pm »

:thumbsup:
Quote from: Kim
^ This woman knows what she's talking about.

« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2018, 09:58:11 am »
 :D