Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 402007 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #3675 on: August 15, 2019, 01:56:07 pm »
The person who thought up this "rule" and the person who made the decision to implement it.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/aug/15/winning-triathletes-jess-learmonth-georgia-taylor-brown-disqualified-tokyo-hand-in-hand-triathlon

:facepalm:
It does seem somewhat harsh, and not a little bit partisan given that both were British.
Sorting my life out, one shed at a time.

« Reply #3676 on: August 17, 2019, 08:37:46 am »
Down at one of our local retail parks: The Hough, a couple of homeless men had taken up home under a bike shelter, first rocking up with a tarp and then a tent. They did no one any harm, kept themselves to themselves and kept the place clean. There was never an issue with finding somewhere to leave a bike as, well frankly who cycles to a retail park?

Anyway, this morning I turn up to discover some super twat has decided that they cannot have a couple of homeless people ruining their retail park so they have removed the shelter.

Pointless, vindictive and a generally twattish thing to have done.
Cats to the left of me, cats to the right of me, cats sitting on my keyboard making far more sense than I do.

BrianI

• Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Lepidopterist Man!
« Reply #3677 on: August 26, 2019, 08:22:35 pm »
The individual (s) who thought it funny to set fire to a local highschool on a Sunday afternoon... Rumour has it, it was a pair of 14 year olds...

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #3678 on: August 29, 2019, 07:49:45 pm »
I know they're all super twats, but some twats are more equal than others. Sajid Javid for example.
https://twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/1167131108418433024?s=19
Quote from: Kim
And remember that friends who organise things on Facebook aren't proper friends anyway.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #3679 on: September 13, 2019, 09:38:33 pm »
Piers "Morgan" Moron, the colossal bellend, hasn't done anything notably twattish recently but when he does, the Liverpool Uni team are ready for him:

P9130038 by Mr Larrington, on Flickr
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #3680 on: Today at 05:09:16 am »
I am not sure whether wonky-mouthed Conservative propagandist Taury Kuennsberg has been nominated for S-T status before, but she has been now.  The twat.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Re: Super-Twatf
« Reply #3681 on: Today at 07:58:46 am »
She went up in my estimation earlier this week  - she was actually asking BSJ some difficult questions AND kept the pressure on for a couple of rounds. She’s since crashed again though, I assume through same tweet that has prompted this nomination.
Sorting my life out, one shed at a time.