Author Topic: Mr. Pickwick's March Madness, 200k - Tewkesbury, March 2nd. 2019. PBP qualifier  (Read 508 times)

Still a few places available for a Classic Spring 200.

Audax experienced Controls at Bromyard (breakfast), Hopewell Coliery for lunch (Forest of Dean), run by the girls that previously ran Dean Heritage. And afternoon snack at The Black Shed Shepherds Patch.

Great route with superb views throughout. Ride is worth 2AAA, so not only can you use the ride towards PBP qualification, you can also use it towards RTTY and AAATTY.

Free light breakfast at start.

Route mainly on quiet roads and lanes. Short sections on traffic-free National Cycle Routes.

AAA section at start of ride, second half of ride is benign in every sense.

Full details at http://www.aukweb.net/events/detail/19-376/

Full route details and ride info supplied to all entrants.
where you have a concentration of power in a few hands, all too frequently men with the mentality of gangsters get control. History has proven that. Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Thanks for the reminder Mark. Just signed up.

I have signed up, although I'm off to Gran Canaria the next day, that may have been a little ambitious  :thumbsup: See you on the day.
Eddington Number 75

If I’d realised a team mate was doing the Spring Tonic, I’d have entered it, but I’ve just entered this one, in the hope of a warmer ECE!
Bikes are for riding, not cleaning!

As we're full, ride details have been sent out to riders' auk registered e-mail, or in post to those using RM.
where you have a concentration of power in a few hands, all too frequently men with the mentality of gangsters get control. History has proven that. Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.