Author Topic: 'Your preregistration was refused'  (Read 1128 times)

'Your preregistration was refused'
« on: March 11, 2019, 06:19:27 pm »
Can anyone throw light on the email  I have just received from with the terse message: -

'Your preregistration was refused'.   No other explanation.

I pre registered and paid on 10/02/19 and later amended my start time to an earlier group with no problems.

Re: 'Your preregistration was refused'
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 06:39:30 pm »
Did you provide the right homologation number for your preregistration entry? If you did then you will need to take it up with the organisers.
If you don’t make time for exercise now, sooner or later you’ll need to make time for ill health.

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 08:29:01 pm »
Yes I think so.   I have receiver a reply and have been asked to submit my BRM number again.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 10:50:52 am »
I think this has been sorted and my pre registration reinstated.   I had somehow missed the email from a few days ago.

I would have been a bit displeased thinking I had prequalified for entry in mid June and not had a place, so it might be worth checking your inboxes and spam files just in case.....

simonp

• Omnomnomnipotent.
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 11:31:56 am »
I think this has been sorted and my pre registration reinstated.   I had somehow missed the email from a few days ago.

I would have been a bit displeased thinking I had prequalified for entry in mid June and not had a place, so it might be worth checking your inboxes and spam files just in case.....

What did the email from a few days ago say?

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 08:54:46 pm »
It said

'Your preregistration was refused'

There was no further explanation, and this was several weeks after I had a confirmation, and subsequently changed my start time.   As I have mentioned, I nearly missed the email, but it appears to have been sorted.