Author Topic: Media Website lists 18 reasons why my home town is an amazing place to live!  (Read 996 times)

Cudzoziemiec

• Solar powered, tea fuelled cycle-wol
I cannot comment on your wife but while you, ian, might be of an age, you are most certainly not sensible. And let's hope you never are!
sideways bounding monkey lounging under fruit tree

ian

• fatuously disingenuous
    • The Suburban Survival Guide
I was about to say that I don't have any sex toys, but I remember that I did confiscate a gargantuan rubber phallus from an Australian lady some years back and it's somewhere, lost in the house, waiting for the most inopportune moment to make a reappearance. There are worse places to lose a 12-inch dildo, I suppose.
!nataS pihsroW

Kim

• Timelord
My SIL worked in Ann Summers when she was a PSO, presumably on account of her natural[1] qualifications (ie. being blonde and vaguely plastic-looking).  She soon quit on account of the clientele being almost but not quite entirely composed of creepy heterosexual[2] men, but it was probably good training for her law career.

[1] For small values of 'natural'.
[2] What self-respecting QUILTBAG would be seen dead in Ann Summers (except perhaps when on hagfag duty)?  It's the Rocky Horror of sex toy emporia.
To ride the Windcheetah, first, you must embrace the cantilever...

Cudzoziemiec

• Solar powered, tea fuelled cycle-wol
Did she meet any Tory* MPs getting their secretaries to buy sex toys for their lovers on expenses?

*Other political flavours of sleazeball are available.
sideways bounding monkey lounging under fruit tree

Kim

• Timelord
Did she meet any Tory* MPs getting their secretaries to buy sex toys for their lovers on expenses?

No, it was Up North.
To ride the Windcheetah, first, you must embrace the cantilever...