Author Topic: Photos  (Read 2906 times)

Re: Photos
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2019, 02:53:01 pm »
I't's not today's. I've tried to get it online, but my bank has questioned the payment, and requires confirmation. Hopefully that's not 99p wasted.

Good, the only copy which arrived here in town (only 10km north of the extreme limits of the Francophonie) was already sold out.

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2019, 02:53:48 pm »
Ivo, did you know that Dominique and Christian did their 11th PBPs Randonneur on the same tandem in 2015?

No, but I do remember that it was a very interesting, very short, tandem.

« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2019, 12:04:55 am »
I't's not today's. I've tried to get it online, but my bank has questioned the payment, and requires confirmation. Hopefully that's not 99p wasted.

Good, the only copy which arrived here in town (only 10km north of the extreme limits of the Francophonie) was already sold out.

I got a copy online. A bit of a disappointment, mainly pictures of riders looking out of it at controls, and no real content.

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2019, 05:22:01 pm »
I've got 16 photos in my Maindru pack...there's gotta be one worth keeping in there by law of averages, no? Still debating whether to spend the 49 euros...

Be a little careful if you download the 'finishers pack' from Maindru.   It displays your time and it is, of course, wrong.   Should have bought the plain ones.

As I didn't hit my target time this is an easy choice  ::-)

If you click on the photo you want you can buy that one only. 11 or 12 euros though....
Reine de la Fauche