Author Topic: Endura Xtract Roubaix L/S jersey  (Read 890 times)

Endura Xtract Roubaix L/S jersey
« on: October 16, 2019, 01:56:52 pm »
With Autumn arriving I've started using one of these Endura Xtract long sleeved roubaix tops (as opposed to arm warmers and a lightweight shower proof jacket).

The Xtract Roubaix is great IMO; and for me probably best <10/12C-ish (YMMV).    Feels good (kind of a 'softer' shell jersey/jacket), a nice weight - doesn't feel heavy, but breathable of course.  Inside is roubaix finish, with back panel having additional mesh liner.  Full length YKK zip, pockets are all good, with a small chest and rear zipped pocket too. Back panel hem has 4 silicone strips along full length of panel.  Some reflective details. 

I'm 6'2"/78kg/32" waist, and medium is a great fit, and long enough in body, and arms - even with my gibbon arms.  I did first buy and use (a handful of times) a Large in the spring, but it is just a bit too big/loose for me. 

Seems to be available for £35-60, depending on sales etc.  Becareful to include "roubaix" in any search, as there are quite a few different tops that come up with just "Endura Xtract".

https://www.endurasport.com/Xtract-Roubaix-L-S-Jersey/p/bE3134

December...

Still wearing it. This week -1C am start, wore base layer vest, short sleeve jersey with arm warmers, with Xtract (+bib shorts/legwarmers) - nice and warm, breathable, not overheating (over 40mins)
Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.  EOW.