Author Topic: Borders of Belgium 2020  (Read 2177 times)

Re: Borders of Belgium 2020
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2020, 03:23:22 pm »
Got my entry in too.

Hoping some beds will open up to help with sleep logistics / or there is a corner of floor to crash on at controls.

Dave_C

• Trying to get rid of my belly... and failing!
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2020, 04:35:43 pm »
I plan to cross on the Hull to Zeebrugge ferry again. I'll book for a couple of days prior and the day after returning. If anyone want to share a two or four berth cabin feel free to message me or email David Stephen Crampton at Google mail dot com

Dave C

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

@DaveCrampton < wot a twit.
http://veloviewer.com/athlete/421683/

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2020, 01:45:02 pm »
I notice the event entry page is still open for this, obviously everything is a bit of a unknown at the moment, but as the event is not until September are the organisers still planning on running it ?

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2020, 09:51:07 pm »
I notice the event entry page is still open for this, obviously everything is a bit of a unknown at the moment, but as the event is not until September are the organisers still planning on running it ?
Yes, the event is still on the calendar. The Belgian calendar will undergo some changes but the Borders of Belgium will stay on the original date. As long as the National security counsel (about the Corona measures) give us green light to organise, the event will run. I have very good hopes it will be the case.
Rohnny, organisor of the BOB.