Author Topic: Nextdoor  (Read 1658 times)

FifeingEejit

• Not Small
Re: Nextdoor
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2020, 04:58:22 pm »
I have got sucked into Nextdoor. I used it recently to find a local bakery furm to bake a fancy birthday cake. Good to give business to a local firm.
Lots of discussions about local broadband issues, which I contribute to.

On the flip side I did have a long running threat with e racist woman. All the normal 'it was much better before the immigrants came here' stuff.

Which invaders sorry immigrants?  The Scandis or the romans

The French Scandis surely, they beat up all the Anglo-Saxons and forced their laws on them.
Oh wait the Anglo Saxons were Germans who invaded and beat up the Britons forcing them north, where the Irish, Danes and Norwegians beat them up and forced their languages and laws on them and erm...
So yeah which immigrants?

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
  • Overseaing the building of the death star
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2020, 05:06:09 pm »
I have got sucked into Nextdoor. I used it recently to find a local bakery furm to bake a fancy birthday cake. Good to give business to a local firm.
Lots of discussions about local broadband issues, which I contribute to.

On the flip side I did have a long running threat with e racist woman. All the normal 'it was much better before the immigrants came here' stuff.

Which invaders sorry immigrants?  The Scandis or the romans

The French Scandis surely, they beat up all the Anglo-Saxons and forced their laws on them.
Oh wait the Anglo Saxons were Germans who invaded and beat up the Britons forcing them north, where the Irish, Danes and Norwegians beat them up and forced their languages and laws on them and erm...
So yeah which immigrants?

Glad I can now go back to using the term go back to where you came from.  By this I mean your mother! as we all came from our mothers.

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2020, 05:10:55 pm »
And we are all descended from Africans. :demon:

« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2020, 09:35:23 am »
I've just left ND. Very little of value on there.
Haggerty F, Haggerty R, Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Robson, Crapper, Dewhurst, Macintyre, Treadmore, Davitt.