Author Topic: AUK Nostalgia in these Covid Times  (Read 1047 times)

megajoulesexpenditure

• More Pedalling Less Paperwork
AUK Nostalgia in these Covid Times
« on: January 13, 2021, 04:21:35 pm »
Don't know how many current members are aware or have had a browse of the photos available via this link on the 'old' AUK website?

At one time it was the only place available to upload photos for people to see,so a good collection and some very young looking older AUK's etc. Well worth a browse if like me you're a bit lost in lockdown.

http://www.aukweb.net/resources/gallery/

Hope the gallery can be preserved intact once the new website takes over.  :thumbsup:

All the best everyone and hope we are allowed out soon.

Lucy

Re: AUK Nostalgia in these Covid Times
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 05:12:34 pm »
Nothing happens when I click on a photo....

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 05:33:15 pm »

The UI predated swiping.

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 05:48:59 pm »
Don't know how many current members are aware or have had a browse of the photos available via this link on the 'old' AUK website?

At one time it was the only place available to upload photos for people to see,so a good collection and some very young looking older AUK's etc. Well worth a browse if like me you're a bit lost in lockdown.

Hope the gallery can be preserved intact once the new website takes over.  :thumbsup:

Lucy

The first foto I see which I provided is from a very young looking you ;).

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 05:55:07 pm »

The UI predated swiping.
Works fiune in Firefox but not in DuckDuckGo.

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 06:37:27 pm »

Socks

• Clennel Street on my touring bike
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2021, 07:11:47 pm »

Lucy

That's a nice reminder Lucy - it's so old that it includes a picture of me at the finish of the Vatternrundan in 2010.  Happy days ....

megajoulesexpenditure

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 08:33:38 am »
Thanks Ivo,

Happy days. Hope they come back soon :thumbsup:

Lucy

The first foto I see which I provided is from a very young looking you ;).

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2021, 11:48:19 am »
Nice one Lucy, a poignant collection with so many familiar faces now departed, but thankfully many more still in the game.
#makewattsnotwar

megajoulesexpenditure

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2021, 07:15:37 pm »
Thanks Pip.

Yes as you say some sadly departed friends but happy memories of good adventures with them :thumbsup:

Nice one Lucy, a poignant collection with so many familiar faces now departed, but thankfully many more still in the game.