Author Topic: Pbp 2023 - what are the odds?  (Read 39221 times)

bhoot

• MemSec (ex-Mrs RRtY)
Re: Pbp 2023 - what are the odds?
« Reply #225 on: 27 March, 2023, 09:29:35 am »
If you never filled any club affiliation on your AUK membership record, by default your "ACP Club" for your results will be AUK.

« Reply #226 on: 27 March, 2023, 12:53:11 pm »
What is most important is your homologation numbers. You can search these and select your results.

Tom

« Reply #227 on: 27 March, 2023, 02:54:39 pm »
Thanks all. I can find my one existing homologation number through the PBP website, so hopefully it'll all work ok come July.

Wycombewheeler

• PBP-2019 LEL-2022
« Reply #228 on: 27 March, 2023, 03:42:44 pm »
Thanks all. I can find my one existing homologation number through the PBP website, so hopefully it'll all work ok come July.

as you ride your qualifiers you should see them appear in you results section on the PBP website. This should happen reasonably quickly. If you can see the homoglation number on the AUK website and you can't see the result on the PBP website, then it's time to look into matters. Don't wait until July.

Eddington  127miles, 170km

Tom

« Reply #229 on: 27 March, 2023, 07:27:29 pm »
Thanks. I had another look and, although I can search for and find my 200k on the PBP site, it is not automatically appearing in my brm results. I've sent a message to the organisers and just hope they take pity on my mangled Franglais...

cygnet

• I'm part of the association
« Reply #230 on: 27 March, 2023, 07:59:15 pm »
Having a nominated club makes it easie for the database r to link brevets to your ID automatically, but If you can find the homogulation number on the ACP site then there should be a button for you to "claim" it.

It's not uncommon to need to claim the result e.g. for overseas brevets but it will make things easier if you can edit (or add) Audax UK to your club list in your profile.
I Said, I've Got A Big Stick

Tom

« Reply #231 on: 27 March, 2023, 08:43:53 pm »
And just like that, Thierry from acp has modifie my account and all is well with the world. Excellent service 👍

« Reply #232 on: 28 March, 2023, 08:44:33 am »
My experience is that club needs to be correctly entered on the ACP results upload.

For those doing rides overseas this may vary. My results for example include club listed as:
"Rapha CC"
"Audax Ecosse"
"Randonneurs Malaysia"
"Audax Randonneurs Vietnam"

Key thing is just to have your homologation # and to claim this

« Reply #233 on: 28 March, 2023, 09:22:03 am »
Having a nominated club makes it easie for the database r to link brevets to your ID automatically, but If you can find the homogulation number on the ACP site then there should be a button for you to "claim" it.

If they are audax uk events, you don’t need to look on the ACP site for the number. It’s listed in your individual results on audax.uk. Click on my ride history from your dashboard page that first comes up when you log in.

« Reply #234 on: 28 March, 2023, 10:22:57 am »

If they are audax uk events, you don’t need to look on the ACP site for the number. It’s listed in your individual results on audax.uk. Click on my ride history from your dashboard page that first comes up when you log in.

I think it is more about making sure all your BRM Homologation Numbers from Audax.uk results are also present in your ACP account. I know that I have to sometimes claim these as they're not automatically identified for one reason or another.

« Reply #235 on: 28 March, 2023, 02:53:29 pm »

I think it is more about making sure all your BRM Homologation Numbers from Audax.uk results are also present in your ACP account. I know that I have to sometimes claim these as they're not automatically identified for one reason or another.

Indeed, but once you have the number from your audax.uk account (or card) you can search for it directly in your ACP account to add it to your list of BRMs. If necessary of course. I didn’t think I needed to state the latter, given the context of the thread and where in the forum it is.

« Reply #236 on: 31 March, 2023, 09:54:35 pm »
One Week later from page 9.. I have a Pre  entry registration Number but going onto the PBP site I cant seem be able to pay my 50 Euros ? Maybe because there are no start times availiable  and Im perhaps im on the reserve list ?? Any ideas please ??

« Reply #237 on: 31 March, 2023, 11:02:46 pm »
One Week later from page 9.. I have a Pre  entry registration Number but going onto the PBP site I cant seem be able to pay my 50 Euros ? Maybe because there are no start times availiable  and Im perhaps im on the reserve list ?? Any ideas please ??

You would have had to select a time when you pre-registered and there has been no standard “bicycle” 90h times available since 14 March? How long ago did you pre-register, they get cancelled if not paid for within 3 days. There are still 22 80h & 367 84h (286 "bicycle" & 81 "special") times available and 15 “special” 90h and many people are hoping to change times when / if some become available after 10 June (due to incomplete qualifying series)

What happens when you enter your entry number into the “Paiements” screen

« Reply #238 on: 03 April, 2023, 05:08:19 pm »
Are PBP qualifying rides automatically uploaded onto one's PBP registration or do riders have to enter the homologation number themselves?

Wycombewheeler

• PBP-2019 LEL-2022
« Reply #239 on: 03 April, 2023, 06:06:43 pm »
Are PBP qualifying rides automatically uploaded onto one's PBP registration or do riders have to enter the homologation number themselves?
mine appeared automatically.
If your ACP club is not a club previously identified as yours with ACP then you may need to search.

« Reply #240 on: 03 April, 2023, 06:22:24 pm »
My first one has turned up automatically

Flâneur

• ♫ P*nctured bicycle on a hillside desolate...
« Reply #241 on: 04 April, 2023, 11:03:49 am »
mine appeared automatically.
If your ACP club is not a club previously identified as yours with ACP then you may need to search.

Mine have not. I have Audax UK and my local group set as clubs. What am I missing?

« Reply #242 on: 04 April, 2023, 11:15:42 am »

If I click on BRM results on the ACP site then loads appear from previous years, and also my recent 300. Am I to assume that I don't have to enter anything manually?

Flâneur

« Reply #243 on: 04 April, 2023, 11:23:41 am »
Mine have not. I have Audax UK and my local group set as clubs. What am I missing?

I had to add one of my homologation numbers manually and then confirm I was the rider, then I got my full BRM history.

Adding LEL 2021/2 is more of a mystery - my homologation number brings up a Thai rider's 1000, presumably because it was issued by LRM instead of ACP. Anyone have any hints there? (I see to remember having similar issues at pre-registration, but haven't the foggiest how I overcame it)

« Reply #244 on: 04 April, 2023, 11:57:00 am »

If I click on BRM results on the ACP site then loads appear from previous years, and also my recent 300. Am I to assume that I don't have to enter anything manually?

You’ll need to convert your pre registration into a registration, once you have three qualifying brevets.  But I don’t think you can do that, at the earliest, before May 27th. Thus for now, check your events are showing up as you complete them. Other than that, sit tight, and get the qualifying done.

« Reply #245 on: 04 April, 2023, 11:58:10 am »

I had to add one of my homologation numbers manually and then confirm I was the rider, then I got my full BRM history.

Adding LEL 2021/2 is more of a mystery - my homologation number brings up a Thai rider's 1000, presumably because it was issued by LRM instead of ACP. Anyone have any hints there? (I see to remember having similar issues at pre-registration, but haven't the foggiest how I overcame it)

Email someone at ACP? Must be a contact listed on their website.

Wycombewheeler

• PBP-2019 LEL-2022
« Reply #246 on: 04 April, 2023, 02:10:16 pm »

yes once you have added one, then the PBP website links with all the others, so as I did PBP 2019 I was already identified to them. If you had not finding the first once identifies them all.

I think the ACP records only BRM results on the results page. my LEL1500 doesn't show up on my results either, but I was able to refer to it to pre register, so I am not concerned.

felstedrider

« Reply #247 on: 04 April, 2023, 02:22:13 pm »
My 2019 rides are on there but my 2023 rides are not pulling through.

I have typed in the number for one of my new 200s and it shows up but the box that says 'Confirm ?' is empty.   Should there be a button there ?

I have tried in Chrome and Edge and it doesn't shoe up although this is the work PC so it may be getting blocked for a different reason.

Flâneur

« Reply #248 on: 04 April, 2023, 02:29:51 pm »
Thanks WycombeWheeler

I have typed in the number for one of my new 200s and it shows up but the box that says 'Confirm ?' is empty.   Should there be a button there ?

That sounds similar to what I had with the Thai 1000 I referred to - no confirm box. Presumably there is some checking behind the website scenes that it is the same rider. I'd check that all the ACP account details are in line with what AUK hold for you (I don't think the ACP site supports AUK membership numbers to tie things up), and add all the clubs you may be listed under.

Edited to add: And of course it will only show up once ACP homologation has been granted.

« Reply #249 on: 04 April, 2023, 11:13:25 pm »
My 2019 rides are on there but my 2023 rides are not pulling through.
I have tried in Chrome and Edge and it doesn't shoe up although this is the work PC so it may be getting blocked for a different reason.
In https://myaccount.audax-club-parisien.com/
https://myaccount.audax-club-parisien.com/?page=profil/profil
https://myaccount.audax-club-parisien.com/?page=resultats/resultats_brm
All my BRMs are shown, including my 200 (Airmail) and 300 (Rough Diamond) these last two months.