Author Topic: Dr Bronners Liquid Castille Soap !  (Read 8140 times)

Re: Dr Bronners Liquid Castille Soap !
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2018, 03:53:40 pm »
Why not use solid shampoo and shower gel? I buy it in a large block and cut it to the size I want for any given tour. It does everything I want and I don't have the problem of a bottle of liquid.
Most people tip-toe through life hoping the make it safely to death.
Home

Cudzoziemiec

• Eating all the pies and drinking all the tea.
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2018, 09:26:43 pm »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/how-a-hempclad-hippie-turned-dr-bronners-magic-soap-into-an-unlikely-commercial-hit-9533377.html
I have nothing to say about the product, having only just heard of it, but my rather saddened thought on reading the linked article is "Is it really only four years ago that the Independent was still publishing writing like that?"
Days become simply the spaces between dreams, spaces between the shifting floors of time...

« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2018, 02:13:36 pm »
Why not use solid shampoo and shower gel? I buy it in a large block and cut it to the size I want for any given tour. It does everything I want and I don't have the problem of a bottle of liquid.

Which do you use and where from, Bikepacker?
Quote from: Kim
^ This woman knows what she's talking about.

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2018, 04:03:32 pm »

Gosh I will have to look it up. I brought a large tub of it from a company in Bury St Edmunds but I cant remember the name. It is sold as a solid shampoo base most melt it and add a fragrance but I just use it as it comes. I will bring a sample to Mildenhall for you.
Most people tip-toe through life hoping the make it safely to death.
Home

Kim

• Timelord
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2018, 08:29:29 pm »
Stink-free shampoo?  Now I'm intrigued...
Careful, Kim. Your sarcasm's showing...

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2018, 09:53:46 am »

Gosh I will have to look it up. I brought a large tub of it from a company in Bury St Edmunds but I cant remember the name. It is sold as a solid shampoo base most melt it and add a fragrance but I just use it as it comes. I will bring a sample to Mildenhall for you.

Fab! Thank you.
Quote from: Kim
^ This woman knows what she's talking about.