Author Topic: First-World Problems.  (Read 132530 times)

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
Re: First-World Problems.
« Reply #1925 on: March 22, 2019, 10:20:38 pm »
Things in jars and bottles keep a long time, plus the containers come in handy later for home brew, rodent traps and molotov cocktails.

Molotov cocktails are fossil fuel powered and bad for the environment.  I'm going to be lobbing LiPo batteries instead.

Can't wind farms be harnessed to blow raspberries?

ElyDave

• Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society member 263583
« Reply #1926 on: March 23, 2019, 07:02:58 am »
I've been practising building siege weapons, mark 2 ballista is in my head, as is a basic torsion powered catapult.

I'm building up to the car-flinging scale, after all we won't have the fuel for them
“Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.” –Charles Dickens

Cudzoziemiec

• Solar powered, tea fuelled cycle-wol
« Reply #1927 on: March 23, 2019, 02:56:24 pm »
I've been practising building siege weapons, mark 2 ballista is in my head, as is a basic torsion powered catapult.

I'm building up to the car-flinging scale, after all we won't have the fuel for them
Ballistic devices powered solely by human muscular effort. AUK approved!
An ungovernable laughter, a joyous agitation which makes the summer stretching before you seem like an unrolling canvas on which you might draw those first rude pure strokes that are free. (Capote)

« Reply #1928 on: March 23, 2019, 10:38:24 pm »
I hope that Mrs E and Eminor (unless he seeks asylum or hides with the Italian rellies) will look after me. Both of them are handy with bows and rifles.