Author Topic: Womens fingerless gloves  (Read 760 times)

Womens fingerless gloves
« on: April 01, 2014, 07:53:26 pm »
Can anyone advise me of a good pair of summer fingerless gloves that have a good gel patch on the palm and thumb pad?

Ruth

Re: Womens fingerless gloves
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 06:55:09 pm »
I like Spesh body geometry.  I go through a pair every couple of years in whatever colour combo they're doing at a particular moment.

Clare

• Is home
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 07:00:15 pm »
Yup, Spesh BG for me too.

Kim

• 2nd in the world
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 07:22:18 pm »
I just use the cheap Aldi efforts, but I'm not reliant on the gel for comfort - just grip, sweat-wiping and crash protection.  I only find women's-specific gloves helpful when they have finger length, so the smaller men's sizes are fine for mitts.  I did have a pair of BG full-finger gloves at one point, and they were quite nice.
To ride the Windcheetah, first, you must embrace the cantilever...

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 10:29:26 pm »
Aldi ones for me too, and I also don't pay much attention to women's-specific types (except that they're more likely to come in purple than men's ones ::-)). May be more of an issue for people with smaller hands (I generally take a large in Altura women's ones, and a small in men's).

Kim

• 2nd in the world
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 11:59:32 pm »
Being long of finger, I find the larger women's gloves a better fit that the equivalent men's, on account of not having a surplus of material around the plam area.  More important on thinner gloves than the chunky winter ones.
To ride the Windcheetah, first, you must embrace the cantilever...