Author Topic: What is your pet doing right now?*  (Read 86510 times)

ian

• fatuously disingenuous
    • The Suburban Survival Guide
Re: What is your pet doing right now?*
« Reply #1325 on: August 08, 2019, 12:40:03 pm »
Released from incarceration (unlikely for good behaviour) Bad Cat is under the quilt in the spare room getting hotter and hotter as she hides from the Angry Beaver and his chainsaw.
!nataS pihsroW

« Reply #1326 on: August 08, 2019, 12:47:32 pm »
Our Lucy The Cat (age 3 1/4) has invented a new game. She miaows to be let out of the kitchen window.
Fair enough, yes?
Then she runs round to the front of the house and sits on the lounge window sill and miaows to be let back in.  :facepalm:
Taking the piss, no? 

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
  • Overseaing the building of the death star
« Reply #1327 on: August 08, 2019, 12:49:36 pm »
Our Lucy The Cat (age 3 1/4) has invented a new game. She miaows to be let out of the kitchen window.
Fair enough, yes?
Then she runs round to the front of the house and sits on the lounge window sill and miaows to be let back in.  :facepalm:
Taking the piss, no?

She is keeping you entertained. 

Or showing you who's boss.

« Reply #1328 on: August 08, 2019, 01:33:17 pm »
Purrdee the kitten is looking at me in only the way cats can as I have taken the body of a recently murdered bird off of her for disposal. No doubt she will bite my leg later when I go to feed her which is her way.

And Jamise the Old moggy is currently in disgrace after both weeing and pooing himself both on the way to, and the way back from the vets this morning. I felt sorry for the poor vet whose room will smell of cat poo for ages now.  :sick:
Cats to the left of me, cats to the right of me, cats sitting on my keyboard making far more sense than I do.

menthel

• Jim is my real, actual name
« Reply #1329 on: August 08, 2019, 02:43:53 pm »
Now laying on the sofa asleep with her arse pointed towards me, intermittently letting out little foofing noises from the end closest. I think she has been digging up and eating bulbs again from the smell...

« Reply #1330 on: August 09, 2019, 08:04:17 am »
Sitting in the utility room. 
On a wet newspaper.
With my soaking wet anorak driping on her.
You might as well go out, cat.

ian

• fatuously disingenuous
    • The Suburban Survival Guide
« Reply #1331 on: August 12, 2019, 01:00:18 pm »
Last night, early this morning (about 4.30am) Bad Cat decided to use the litter tray (she's still punishing us for the recent incarceration) to lay an extreme stink bomb. We know this because the litter tray is in the hallway, under the stairs, and the miasma climbed slowly and inexorably up the stairwell and oozed into the bedroom to commence an olfactory assault of unprecedented malevolence that resulted in my wife having to get out of bed to 'deal with it.'

Now I'm in trouble (as my wife has to get up early and I sleep in on Mondays), as I avoided the smell by hiding under the covers and pretending to be asleep, because of that stupid cat.
!nataS pihsroW