Author Topic: Brooklands on Sunday morning  (Read 3868 times)

Re: Brooklands on Sunday morning
« Reply #25 on: 24 September, 2008, 06:39:12 pm »
I only the mentioned the possibility of a jumble - I don't know what the actual programme is, nothing I've seen mentions one. It's just that if there was a jumble then my dad would be much more likely to want to drive over, meaning bobb and I could get a lift! I'd rather ride anyway, even if only a small part of the way because of bobb's poor knee. Might get a chance to blast it round the track!

« Reply #26 on: 27 September, 2008, 07:22:17 pm »
Following and early start and a long day out on the bike today, I think I need a bit of a lie in (for once) so apologies, I am going to drop out of this one. Sorry Zipperhead  :-[ If the weather is anything like today's, it'll be a great day out.

« Reply #27 on: 27 September, 2008, 07:41:40 pm »
I'll be there. Probably not on a bicycle, but I shall be there none the less  :thumbsup:
Those wonderful norks are never far from my thoughts, oh yeah!

« Reply #28 on: 27 September, 2008, 09:47:52 pm »
Despite my earlier enthusiasm, zest and brio, today's cycling activities have largely determined that Sunday will mostly be a day of rest. That doesn't mean it'll be free of cycling though  :thumbsup:
Apologies from here.

« Reply #29 on: 28 September, 2008, 12:00:07 am »
We're definitely planning to come. Pedals are making their way to the tandem as I type. :D So hopefully we'll see you at crack of dawn tomorrow :thumbsup:.
Quote from: Kim
^ This woman knows what she's talking about.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #30 on: 28 September, 2008, 06:32:26 pm »
I'll be there. Probably not on a bicycle, but I shall be there none the less  :thumbsup:

Sorry we didn't see you, old fruit.  We had a wonderful ride, and watched some cool racing (including Sinclair C5s and Raleigh Choppers on the Test Hill).

Photos to follow...
Getting there...

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #31 on: 29 September, 2008, 10:49:27 am »
Big thanks are due to Zipperhead for noticing this event, and for arranging such a great ride (weather included) :)
Getting there...