Author Topic: The London Orbital 300km - Saturday August 11, 2018  (Read 3040 times)

Manotea

• Just 1 sob, Vassily
Re: The London Orbital 300km - Saturday August 11, 2018
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2018, 09:24:43 am »
Paul,

Are you still planning to run the event in both directions simultaneously?

It depends on the number of entries as we're constrained by the ferry capacity. Right now, it feels like we'll be able to accomodate all riders in one direction (anti-clockwise) but really it's too early to say.

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2018, 08:51:56 am »
Im in,

hardest part will be riding a few miles from home in the last 30k!

« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 12:18:58 am »
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking at entering this, it looks great; but I don't drive and I'm unable to ride there the night before and don't really fancy riding there on the day at 4am...
Is there anyone driving in from near Hatfield (Herts) with an extra space in their car who could give me a lift?
I'd be happy to pay the fuel costs, and I'm also happy to cycle back home after the ride, so wouldn't need a lift back if inconvenient.

If so, please could you contact me at mattrobinson999@gmail.com?

Thanks for reading,
Matt

Manotea

• Just 1 sob, Vassily
« Reply #28 on: Yesterday at 05:55:04 pm »
Hi Matt,
You're welcome to stay at the Chalfont Community Centre on Friday/Saturday night... it's no-mod-cons accommodation, so bring a sleeping bag and mat. You can leave your kit with me during the day. We generally meet up at the white Hart in the village for a nightcap then return to base about 11pm to set up and turn in for the night. All very jolly, and most important from my point of view, no danger of oversleeping!