Author Topic: Eureka!  (Read 1842 times)

Eureka!
« on: 21 June, 2020, 09:31:08 pm »
Well... we still can’t ride audaxes together, but we can still go out and do non-accredited DIY rides... which is what I did yesterday: 200km around the lanes of Cheshire following the Eureka 200 route.

If you like spotting Donkeys while out on your rides, this video is for you!

https://youtu.be/fwfdyY7OYiY

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the loo.

Re: Eureka!
« Reply #1 on: 04 July, 2020, 11:32:29 am »
That was interesting, I hadn't realised how often my revised Eureka Perm crossed between England and Wales.  The Eureka Calendar event (which might be run in November if the lockdown gets lifted) has a shorter companion event, the Cheshire Safari, so the donkeys would fit the theme very nicely.

« Reply #2 on: 04 July, 2020, 04:40:35 pm »
That was interesting, I hadn't realised how often my revised Eureka Perm crossed between England and Wales.  The Eureka Calendar event (which might be run in November if the lockdown gets lifted) has a shorter companion event, the Cheshire Safari, so the donkeys would fit the theme very nicely.
It’s a good old route. Fingers crossed for more border crossing joviality in November! If it happens, I’ll be there!

Sent from my iPhone while sitting on the loo.

« Reply #3 on: 05 July, 2020, 08:10:45 am »
Great video!  :thumbsup:

« Reply #4 on: 05 July, 2020, 12:55:26 pm »
The Eureka cycling cafe has re-opened (and has moved into this century at last) Anne has gone all modern and got a contactless payment machine!