Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Grow Your Own / Re: small electric woodchipper, would it work?
« Last post by Aunt Maud on Today at 05:31:31 am »
Make sure it's sharp, which is easily done with an angle grinder.
Arts and Entertainment / Re: RIP Roger Moore
« Last post by Steph on Today at 02:48:42 am »
My memory of him goes back to black and white TV, a slick hook line in the theme tune, a stick man figure, and Moore looking upward as a halo appears over his head. I can't watch the tubeyou link at work, but I am guessing it might be the Spitting Image eyebrow acting scene--if it isn't, it should be.

"Roger, give me anger!"
Where The Wild Things Are / Re: What is your pet doing right now?*
« Last post by bobb on Today at 01:04:25 am »
He'd be a lot more mighty if he just killed the bloody things rather than just half killing them and letting them run/fly/hop around my bedroom!
Health & Fitness / Re: The health and fitness thread about random things
« Last post by barakta on Today at 12:48:23 am »
My understanding is that a lot of people aren't "misusing" health services - they're genuinely being cut too much to function.

As for "personal responsibility" it's a lot more complex than "personal weaknesses".
The Knowledge / Re: Bar tape
« Last post by Kim on Today at 12:39:11 am »
Anyone know why there seem to be fewer multi-coloured designs around these days? I've always liked speckled and striped patterns, but most tape now seems boringly monochrome.

It's not the 1990s any more?
« Last post by Torslanda on Today at 12:36:46 am »
Fashion DAAHLINGGGG . . .
Gallery / Re: The Pompino Thread
« Last post by drossall on Yesterday at 11:57:11 pm »
I know you drossall and I know just enough Italian to know what it means.
Last time I ride it when you're around then ;)

Even though yours is almost exactly the same, even down to colour, except for being several frame sizes bigger :)
Audax / Re: Asparagus & Strawberries - 3rd June
« Last post by BobScarle on Yesterday at 11:55:04 pm »
Thanks for all the help with parking. Not sure how addled my brain will be after 400K so may not take the street option and go for the two day ticket instead. More thought required and streetview. Interesting that there are no shops / garages / anything open to buy food during the night stage. Good advice, I'll make sure I carry plenty.

Nervous as hell especially the night. Ridden a few 300K events but it seems so much more than just another 100K.
« Last post by drossall on Yesterday at 11:43:56 pm »
Anyone know why there seem to be fewer multi-coloured designs around these days? I've always liked speckled and striped patterns, but most tape now seems boringly monochrome.
Gallery / Re: The Pompino Thread
« Last post by LittleWheelsandBig on Yesterday at 11:43:28 pm »
I know you drossall and I know just enough Italian to know what it means.

I'm even childish enough to enjoy that an ex-priest I know rides one. Hopefully he'll continue to not know what it means.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10