Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Where The Wild Things Are / Re: Signs of Spring
« Last post by Wowbagger on Today at 10:30:16 am »
A couple of days ago, when walking in the Surrey Hills, what sounded like a chiffchaff. The trouble is it only uttered two notes and I wasn't sure. Clearly missing the "repeat and nauseam" marks.
The Pub / Re: It's snowing!
« Last post by Pingu on Today at 10:29:33 am »
Very light snow showers here, but nothing lying.
Where The Wild Things Are / Re: Signs of Spring
« Last post by CAMRAMan on Today at 10:27:40 am »
Our cotoneaster has sprouted leaves. I hope the frost tonight doesn't burn them. A pair of blackbirds has started to frequent the garden. Nesting whereabouts unknown.
The Pub / Re: It's snowing!
« Last post by cycleman on Today at 10:24:21 am »
Have had a snow shower this morning but it has not settled as the ground is to warm  :) very cold wind though  :)
Rides and Touring / Re: Have you been out today?
« Last post by cycleman on Today at 10:10:05 am »
Into slough for a hospital appointment .arrived on time and found the door was locked and no one there .The sign on the door said open Mon to Fri and to knock if you have any other appointment time . So I knocked several times but no one there . Not impressed . Another 2and a bit miles  ::-)
The Pub / Re: You know you're middle aged when
« Last post by Jaded on Today at 09:54:12 am »
I don't know the frank Zappa reference, but my immediate thought was "don't eat it!"
Folders / Re: Conventional luggage on a Brompton
« Last post by drossall on Today at 09:52:28 am »
Excellent - I'll be back to you one way or the other as soon as I've sorted out a new bike - which won't be long because it's my commuting machine.
There is NO snow in Melton Mowbray this morning.

EDIT: It's snowing NOW (07:30)

Thanks Yanto! 

It has been snowing on and off in Cambridge, but the roads are completely clear.

About one third of the Pork Pie (200) entrants started and just under half the Spring Dash (100) entrants.  We're going to be eating leftover cake for weeks to come  :thumbsup:
The Pub / Re: You know you're middle aged when
« Last post by essexian on Today at 09:47:12 am »
When you remember what you were doing when George VI died.

I don't quite remember that far back but always thought that my Grand Father looked just like the late King..... well... you never know what the Edward VII was doing in Hackney in early 1905 do you..... ;D
This arrived from The Ukraine a couple of days ago.
I delight.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10