Author Topic: Dwinky bokkles  (Read 954 times)

Blodwyn Pig

• what a nice chap
Dwinky bokkles
« on: November 14, 2020, 11:48:54 am »
Are there any YACF bidons floating around the forum anywhere,  (new preferably  ::-) )  My second one has also nw developed a split a-midships,  thus making it difficult to retain contents and easy to retain bacteriaisms .   Was there a stock any where, or did they all go. I am having t resort to a CTC  :o  one, but I'd rather have...you know.... ;) O:-)

Hot Flatus

• Mediocre polyglot.Scoutmaster and nudist
Re: Dwinky bokkles
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 12:10:50 pm »
I only clicked on this thread to see if Dwinky Bokkles were the obscure South African cured meat snack I'd imagined them to be.

Disappointed.

Kim

• Timelord
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 12:28:46 pm »
I misread the 'l' as an 'i' and was expecting tilt-shift photography...
Careful, Kim. Your sarcasm's showing...

Cudzoziemiec

• Eating all the pies and drinking all the tea.
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2020, 01:03:54 pm »
I'd been looking forward to an in-depth analysis of whatever 1990s demographic group was indicated by the acronym Dwinky; Double Water Isotonic Nephritic KY...
Riding a bike through a city is like navigating the collective neural pathways of a vast global mind.

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2020, 01:09:09 pm »
So Blodwyn Pig hasn't been possessed by the ghost of Stanley Unwin...
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 03:45:07 pm »
I thought this was going to be about a little-known 50s country music star and bit-part actor.

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2020, 04:13:13 pm »
I have my hat.

Blodwyn Pig

• what a nice chap
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2020, 05:40:05 pm »
So Blodwyn Pig hasn't been possessed by the ghost of Stanley Unwin...

Now then now then, goodly fellow cyclybolds,  do not extract the juice that doth flow quite whooshy whooshy from  the part below all hidden up in the trouserfold.

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 05:45:35 pm »
;D :thumbsup:
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.