Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Eoin just finished in a record time for the win. First winner of the winter and summer spine race ever.
The Knowledge / Re: Fixing a stripped thread
« Last post by perpetual dan on Yesterday at 10:04:40 pm »
I’ve just fitted a bolt through from the inside. There’s a bit of an indent in the stay there and the chain *just* clears the head. There was still some thread in the fitting for the bolt to grip, and it does feel pretty secure - if not exactly pretty. Though I’m happy enough that I made the other side match.
The Pub / Re: Super-Twat
« Last post by Hot Flatus on Yesterday at 10:01:58 pm »
Audax / Re: Have you been out today on a Perm or DIY?
« Last post by bhoot on Yesterday at 10:01:54 pm »
Unfortunately there was nowhere to control at 4am in Crianlarich so a selfie at the station was the best I could do. As an aside, long distance perms are becoming increasingly difficult in Scotland with the reducing number of ATMs and 24 hour services.

E-brevet now provides a useful alternative proof of passage via a phone app without the need to submit a full gps track. It's available on a number of perms now. Any perm organiser wanting to find out more or to make their events available this way can contact Dave (webcontent@audax.uk) for more information, and if necessary help to set up the route, and John Ward for approval.
OT Gallery / Re: People who park like fuds
« Last post by Cudzoziemiec on Yesterday at 10:01:48 pm »
Hieronymus Bosch would have made it far more interesting than that.
Racing / Re: Keirin in the Grauniad
« Last post by Giropaul on Yesterday at 10:00:39 pm »
It’s a fascinating world. The Olympic Kieren is very different to the Japanese racing. There are a couple of documentaries around, with U.K. riders joining for a time.
Slightly o/t, the equipment has to be virtually identical for all riders. Steel frames and components all approved - with an NJS mark. Such components fetch a premium price on the collector’s market.
The Pub / Re: The Grumble Thread - No energy for a full on rant.
« Last post by Mr Larrington on Yesterday at 10:00:18 pm »
And, as if by magic, the shopkeeper Little Hattie Mancock appeared…
Hasn’t he been scapegoated sacked resigned to spend more time with his children yet?

No such luck…
The Sporting Life / Re: Euro 2020/21
« Last post by Cudzoziemiec on Yesterday at 09:59:13 pm »
Jolly good show, England :thumbsup:
Seems Croatia woke up too!
« Last post by Kim on Yesterday at 09:58:42 pm »
I'm kinda surprised the players haven't been vaccinated. Or perhaps they have?

Against losing on penalties?
« Last post by Cudzoziemiec on Yesterday at 09:57:32 pm »
I'm kinda surprised the players haven't been vaccinated. Or perhaps they have?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10