Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Knowledge / Re: Pedal maintenance
« Last post by Polar Bear on Today at 08:13:56 am »
MKS make lovely pedals which are impossible to service without an extensive workshop imo.  We have used the Sylvan Touring pedals extensively but servicing requires a spanner the likes of which I just don't have and don't seem to be able to buy.

I'll lurk and watch with interest.
Racing / Re: A random racing thread for non Grand Tour stuff.
« Last post by De Sisti on Today at 07:35:05 am »
There should have been a spoiler alert,,,,, to, err,,,, alert us early birds of what happened.

(click to show/hide)
The Sporting Life / 2020/2021 Olympics
« Last post by Jaded on Today at 07:26:12 am »
They have started, and are quite weird.

We have already had Heather Watson beaten, Helen Glover struggle in a heat, and Geraint Thomas fall.

No new infections reported yet…
Ermm.  Date formatting issue?  You're entering d/m/y and it's reading m/d/y.  So you're entering a July date which *it* is interpreting as an August date.  I know this *shouldn't* be an issue becos your  Windoze locale will be set appropriately, but...
Racing / Re: A random racing thread for non Grand Tour stuff.
« Last post by rogerzilla on Today at 06:44:34 am »
Geraint Thomas crashes in the Olympics, as he does in most other races.  Maybe that's why he only smiles in the Zwift adverts, where there's nothing to hit.
The Pub / Re: The "I'm Such a Fecking Div" Thread
« Last post by nuttycyclist on Today at 12:40:50 am »
You can pretty much make up any Finnish sounding name with enough kakakaka surely?

You can start saying kakakakakkakakakakakaka but when do you finnish?

WTF microshit!   […]  have you sold your soul to the devil?

This is what lat. teachers mean when they speak of “questions expecting the answer 'yes'”
The Pub / Re: The "I'm Such a Fecking Div" Thread
« Last post by Mr Larrington on Today at 12:36:50 am »
Confusingly, and aside from the Swedish minority, there appear to be a fair number of Finns with German-sounding names.  General Mannerheim, for eg, and Miss von Brandenburg's m-i-l.
I did see a live raccoon in Mobile AL, and, er, nope.  That's it.

Edit: Rain! Rain in leafy Surrey! Perhaps I shall sleep the sleep of the righteous tonight O:-)
Well, you can search.  It's when it starts finding them that you need to worry...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10