Author Topic: Car Parking  (Read 777 times)

Car Parking
« on: 23 July, 2015, 08:20:29 pm »
My intentions are to park my car up early Saturday morning at the car park at the shopping center designated for the PBP, get my bike ready and then go to the bike check. 0915 etc and pick up my car pass along with all the other things, but I have noticed that in the PBP folder, they want you to pick up your car pass first so then you can then enter the car park freely which then puts a spanner in the works as it also states there is no parking at the velodrome as you will be towed away. I presumed that presentation of your registration form showing you have reserved a parking slot would be good enough to let you park, get ready, bike check, pick up your pass and then return to the car park, which I hope is what will happen. Otherwise, it may be a case of finding somewhere else, well away from the velodrome to get ready before parking up or enter the car park and pay till you get your pass unless it is a pay as you exit, then no problem exists.

Anyone with any idea what has happened in the past?

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
Re: Car Parking
« Reply #1 on: 23 July, 2015, 09:15:24 pm »
As far as I recall from previous occasions, there is very little difficulty finding somewhere to park up in the town; you may have to ride a kilometre or so to the velodrome, but I can't imagine that would be a concern, given what's ahead.
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?