Author Topic: Bitten by a dog!  (Read 5522 times)

Eccentrica Gallumbits

• Rock 'n' roll and brew, rock 'n' roll and brew...
Re: Bitten by a dog!
« Reply #50 on: 21 March, 2010, 10:58:48 am »
I have found that a dab of Coleman's mustard on the anus works as an effective deterrent and serves a double blow when the dog is compelled turn around and lick it.
I know the day will come when I regret asking this, but how exactly did you discover that?
My feminist marxist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.

Hummers

• It is all about the taste.
« Reply #51 on: 21 March, 2010, 11:46:49 am »
My friend Dicky used it as a line of last resort for the neighbour's cat when the proverbial ginger eating and shitting machine kept coming into the kitchen and munching on the carved beef slices waiting for their garnish of overcooked vegetables.

After months of trying a variety of methods like squirting with spray, hissing and throwing knives, Dicky grabbed the moggy by the tail and with no other thought of what to do, dipped his finger in the mustard and jabbed it into the cat's arse, retiring to the safety of the doorway as the cat shot off like a rocket to take up residence on top of the fence opposite the kitchen window; a familiar and favourite spot on which to mount the inevitable face-off.

However, this time was different.

Dicky witnessed the cat's eyes go very wide followed by the most spectacular display of feline acrobatics, culminating in violent spitting as the cat instinctively tried to put out its ring of fire by licking it's arse.

The cat never ventured into the house again.

I have often wondered if Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber and Sir Tim Rice might want ot work this scene into their Cats sequel. I suggest Elaine Paige play the role of the errant ginger as I would imagine I am not alone in wanting to see her suffer that level of torment.

Thanks for listening.

H

Eccentrica Gallumbits

• Rock 'n' roll and brew, rock 'n' roll and brew...
« Reply #52 on: 21 March, 2010, 12:54:40 pm »
I would be prepared to offer some financial backing to that sequel on condition they use Sarah Kennedy rather than Elaine Paige.
My feminist marxist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.