Author Topic: AUK PBP jersey  (Read 27323 times)

Re: AUK PBP jersey
« Reply #125 on: 21 July, 2011, 07:21:19 pm »
Well AUK PBP jersey delivered, a  38" chest  jersey  is  like a  skin suit on my  37" body, despite checking before  ordering that sizing has 'room' included.
Someone will tell me  now that's  what Impsport jerseys  are always  like.  >:(

« Reply #126 on: 21 July, 2011, 07:52:07 pm »
Tha't  a  Medium by  the  way, have  emailed  Imp Sport

I have  received  this  order  today, I am sorry  to  say  that  the jersey  is  too tight. I did telephone and check with  you  before I  placed  the  order  that you  allow 'wiggle  room' within your  sizing

I do appreciate that there  is  a degree  of  personal  preference  within sizing  but  you  should  bear in mind  the  following  points.

The  jersey  is designed  for  and   intended  for  long distance  cycling, where  comfort is  a  priority  over close fit, also there is  a  requirement to be  able  to   wear an under-shirt.

You  have  sized the  jersey  to be  a skin   tight  fit which  would be  fine  for  a  time triallist

Can you  let  me  know  if  you  are  able  to  replace  this  item  with the  next  size  up, thank you

Charlie Boy

• Dreams in kilometers
« Reply #127 on: 22 July, 2011, 11:11:48 am »
Got mine yesterday, only 7 days after ordering. Fits well. Impressed. May take it out for a spin tomorrow.

Thanks Danial.
Mojo is being awakened.

« Reply #128 on: 26 July, 2011, 01:49:45 pm »
Well AUK PBP jersey delivered, a  38" chest  jersey  is  like a  skin suit on my  37" body, despite checking before  ordering that sizing has 'room' included.
Someone will tell me  now that's  what Impsport jerseys  are always  like.  >:(

Nope, My medium is enormous!
Other than wishing it was a size smaller, I'm very happy with it.  I wore it to ride to Paris at the weekend and received plenty of compliments. 
For LWAB / others, here are a couple of photos

Copyright: Tim Hall

Copyright: Martin Flack