Author Topic: POLOCINI-The Winter Sprinter- Sunday 6th March 2011  (Read 3014 times)

POLOCINI-The Winter Sprinter- Sunday 6th March 2011
« on: 15 December, 2010, 06:50:39 am »
It's time to leave the winter behind with an early season ride around the rolling roads of Cheshire. With a choice of two fully timed distances and a timed 'signature' climb, there is something for riders of all abilities.

All food and drink is included in the entry cost along with free entry for Under 16's, chip timing, route card, feed stations, mechanic service, free photography, SAG wagon, insurance and a motorcycle outrider! We have a specific rider village on-site with support from several leading cycling brands. Plus many more announcements in the coming weeks.

There will be no pointless goody bag, but we have some extra special prize draws......................

30 miles (50km): £17.00, 60 miles (100km): £20.00

For full details visit Polocini Home

Thanks

Re: POLOCINI-The Winter Sprinter- Sunday 6th March 2011
« Reply #1 on: 12 January, 2011, 07:58:11 pm »
Why not make a weekend of it.

Spring in the Peak Audax events. Saturday 5th March

A choice of two routes, (please state if you have a preference.) Both are hilly and scenic rides on some of the best roads in the Peak District. Rolling start between 8 and 9am.

Stanage Surprise takes in the climbs of Abney, Longstone Edge, Cressbrook, Peveril and Stanage.

Details at Mar 05 - Hathersage 108 - (AAA 2)

Roaches Revenge takes in the climbs of  Longstone Edge the Roaches, Crowdicote and Abney.

Details at Mar 05 - Hathersage 112 - (AAA 2.5)

Any queries please contact me.

Re: POLOCINI-The Winter Sprinter- Sunday 6th March 2011
« Reply #2 on: 13 January, 2011, 05:00:35 pm »
Olly. Send me an email with all your details. I'll put you in my things we like section on Polocini Home

info@polocini.com

Cheers
AL