Author Topic: We Happy Few 25th October GPX File  (Read 826 times)

We Happy Few 25th October GPX File
« on: 21 October, 2015, 12:47:39 am »
Hello,

I have entered this and am having some issues getting the GPX file supplied by the organiser into my Garmin Connect account so that I can download it to my Edge 200.

Does anyone have a converted file that they can share?

Thanks

Re: We Happy Few 25th October GPX File
« Reply #1 on: 21 October, 2015, 05:24:55 am »

« Reply #2 on: 21 October, 2015, 07:31:42 am »
Thanks Bertie,

I have not used that site before and it looks really useful.

Thanks again for your prompt assistance  ;D

« Reply #3 on: 25 October, 2015, 06:59:37 pm »
I completed (and enjoyed) the route today.

The weather was good and although it was a long ride to the first and only manned control the lack of hills meant that I got there just after midday and had a nice lunch.

I really enjoyed the Agincourt theme of the ride and want to thank the organiser and volunteer helpers.

Happy St. Crispin's Day  :thumbsup:

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #4 on: 25 October, 2015, 08:57:07 pm »
A good ride, other than a couple of nasty main road sections (that were just about tolerable on a Sunday).  I made surprisingly good progress on the first half, for which I got karmic retribution in the form of my chronic knee problems flaring up painfully about 10km after Evesham.  I had to keep stopping and standing up to relieve it, but made it to the finish, and onward to home.

I note that fire hydrant signs make excellent info controls, on account of being both unambiguous and, by design, easy to spot.   :thumbsup:

The weather cleared up nicely after a chilly start.  Didn't really notice anything in the way of wind.

« Reply #5 on: 25 October, 2015, 09:35:15 pm »
Excellent ride once things had warmed up a bit. Was Mr. Nemesis the chap with the "My chain needs oiling"  bike?

Kim,  we were quite sheltered  from the wind on the way out,  but it was useful on the way back, probably your knee distracted you from it.