Author Topic: Ribble CGR-Ti  (Read 2057 times)

Ribble CGR-Ti
« on: July 19, 2018, 02:11:01 pm »
Has anyone had a spin on one of these yet? My employer’s cyclescheme window opens again in October and I seriously think this could be my perfect machine.

DaT

Re: Ribble CGR-Ti
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 02:17:23 pm »
It would be a non starter for me with a 74.5 degree seat tube.

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 12:28:12 am »
Pardon my ignorance, but why would that make the bike a non-starter? My knowledge of bike geometry and its impact on a bike's usefulness is basically non-existent as you can tell!

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 05:55:32 pm »
30 days to try one.... "We want to make sure you love your Ribble as much as we do! So we offer a 30-day test period to all bike customers to give you the time to get out on your favourite ride or club run and make sure that you’re 100% happy with your custom built Ribble bike. All we ask is that apart from the expected wear and tear from a few rides, there is no other damage."

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 12:48:42 am »
I actually placed an order for one of these back in the summer, but when I tried to make one or two tweaks to the spec (before they even had the frames in stock, so not like it was mid-build), Ribble were entirely useless. They were also crap at providing updates to order progress. Borderline rude on the phone.
Long story short I cancelled my order and bought a Reilly Gradient instead. No regrets.