Author Topic: H Lloyd Cycles decals  (Read 212 times)

LittleWheelsandBig

• Whimsy Rider
H Lloyd Cycles decals
« on: July 01, 2020, 09:12:37 pm »
I have recently sent off my Ken Rogers trike and Brompton to be powder coated and HK's Roberts to be enamelled.

The replacement decals for all but the Brompton were supplied by H Lloyd Cycles. Vinyl for most of them and dry-slide for the Reynolds 653 decals. The Roberts needed a non-stock colour and Steve separately sent a custom head tube decal after I noted to him that the first attempt was too large. I didn't tell him the original size, so my own fault.

The decals themselves look good, the selection is incredibly broad (brands that haven't existed for decades alongside current brands) and custom requests don't seem to be any problem. Not the cheapest possible option along these lines but I will be happy to use them again.

https://h-lloyd-cycles.myshopify.com
Wheel meet again, don't know where, don't know when...

Re: H Lloyd Cycles decals
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 01:15:32 pm »
Used them a lot over the years.  My only issue is that they forgot to include the white components of a Harry Quinn head badge, and I didn't know until Argos had applied and lacquered over, so it would cost over £200 to rectify the error.  Argos should really have spotted the mistake and called me, but I suppose they don't see HQ frames every day.
And Darkness and Decay and the Coronavirus held illimitable dominion over all.