Author Topic: A good courier story  (Read 337 times)

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
A good courier story
« on: June 09, 2009, 04:42:41 pm »
I use Interparcel as my courier broker company, they can arrange deliveries via DHL, UPS, Fedex, CitiLink etc aswell as their own service.

Anyways, I booked a service yesterday that was guaranteed next day by 3pm and was carried by CitiLink. I needed it here for the gig tonight so I couldn't afford for it to be late. Sadly 3pm came and the parcel wasn't here, I looked up the tracking and it said that they tried to deliver but the metal shutters were closed so they left a note at 2.55pm. Strangely enough the office has been open since 8am, we have no metal shutters and no card was left. Damn CitiLink liars.

Anyways, I called Interparcel and told them the story, they said they would sort it out and call me back. I got a call 15 minutes later saying the parcel will be delivered in 10minutes (they sent the driver back out), and that the money has been refunded into my account as it wasn't there by 3pm. 5 minutes later it was here with an apology and a free packet of biscuits.

Now that's service.  I like Interparcel.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium