Author Topic: Tent advice for CrinklyCub's birthday!  (Read 4808 times)

CrinklyLion

• The one with devious, cake-pushing ways....
Re: Tent advice for CrinklyCub's birthday!
« Reply #25 on: 27 September, 2010, 06:01:19 pm »
I'm such an utterly useless twit - I completely forgot to post on here to let you know it's arrived!  It's sort of been one of those weekends....

Eldest Cub is extremely happy.  We haven't had a go at putting it up yet (although we might get a chance later this evening, after karate, and I'm vaguely hopeful of a sleepover at a friend's house-wivva-garden next week giving an opportunity to properly pitch it, if not sleep in it).

And you cannot imagine how much fun the pair of them had with the bubble wrap that it came wrapped up in.  It was ceremoniously laid out, filling pretty much all the empty floor (not that there's a lot of that) in the living room.  Carefully flattened, and a countdown occurred before it was DANCE LIKE A LOON ON THE BUBBLE WRAP time  ;D

jogler

• mojo operandi
Re: Tent advice for CrinklyCub's birthday!
« Reply #26 on: 27 September, 2010, 06:07:13 pm »
We too,particularly that part of my mentality that remains for evermore 6 yrs young,enjoy playing with bubble wrap.
If you need any input with erecting the tent ring me on my mobile.If you no longer have it let me know & I will PM it to you.
Have fun :thumbsup: