Author Topic: Citycycling Issue 37  (Read 1378 times)

blackpuddinonnabike

Citycycling Issue 37
« on: 04 July, 2008, 09:14:04 am »

Re: Citycycling Issue 37
« Reply #1 on: 04 July, 2008, 01:26:43 pm »
I see you have a brown theme this issue. Inspired by your new build perchance?  ;D

blackpuddinonnabike

« Reply #2 on: 04 July, 2008, 01:47:38 pm »
I see you have a brown theme this issue. Inspired by your new build perchance?  ;D

;D Loads of parts going on that this weekend, with the rest to come at the end of the month. It'll finally be on the road.

And speaking of finally, I'll finally give you a buzz this weekend (the last time I promised Mel's gran died the day after - not unexpectedly given she was 97, but it threw things for a while and been playing catch-up since).

Eccentrica Gallumbits

• Rock 'n' roll and brew, rock 'n' roll and brew...
« Reply #3 on: 04 July, 2008, 06:16:20 pm »
I'd just like you all to know that I went to school with Wilf Lunn's daughter, Anna. She used to sing "sausages" instead of the correct word every time there was a word beginning with s in the hymns. And she instigated "play to lose" which was the only way we had of rebelling against the tyranny of hockey on a pitch about 3 miles above sea-level which was covered in 6 feet of snow all year round.

*is possibly exaggerating a little bit*
My feminist marxist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.

Eccentrica Gallumbits

• Rock 'n' roll and brew, rock 'n' roll and brew...
« Reply #4 on: 05 July, 2008, 04:09:07 pm »
Anth, if you want an article about doing the Edinburgh-St Andrews for the first time, just say the word. I won't be offended if you say no. The moment might have passed for it.
My feminist marxist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.