Author Topic: Forumite spotting  (Read 595144 times)

clarion

• Tyke
Re: Forumite spotting
« Reply #1075 on: 11 March, 2011, 10:58:52 am »
I went a different route this morning (Victoria to E&C, including Embankment and Waterloo Bridge, hoping that I might see some different folk.  But there were disappointingly few cyclists out there this morning :(
Getting there...

Pippa

• Busy being fabulous
« Reply #1076 on: 12 March, 2011, 10:57:27 am »
Did I spot a woollypigs doing a cycle surgery/doctor bike session at the north end of Southwark bridge last night around 5pm? I was running past as I was late for a train so didn't stop to say hello :-[

« Reply #1077 on: 12 March, 2011, 11:07:23 am »
Did I spot a woollypigs doing a cycle surgery/doctor bike session at the north end of Southwark bridge last night around 5pm? I was running past as I was late for a train so didn't stop to say hello :-[
Yes, he was there last night, and picked up a Zipperhead and a PGTips while he was at it!  ;D

woollypigs

• Mr Peli
    • woollypigs
« Reply #1078 on: 12 March, 2011, 06:11:13 pm »
Yes, he was there last night, and picked up a Zipperhead and a PGTips while he was at it!  ;D
Yup that was me, back there again the 23th.
Current mood: AARRRGGGGHHHHH !!! #bollockstobrexit

tiermat

• According to Jane, I'm a Unisex SpaceAdmin
« Reply #1079 on: 13 March, 2011, 04:00:18 pm »
Seen two today, Deano as we drove down the A167, then MSeries as we drove back, 2 hours later!
I feel like Captain Kirk, on a brand new planet every day, a little like King Kong on top of the Empire State

Karla

• car(e) free
    • Lost Byway - around the world by bike
« Reply #1080 on: 13 March, 2011, 04:08:36 pm »
While I was busy feeling sorry for myself and not riding round with MrCharly et al, I spotted his lad riding round town.  In my lurgified state I couldn't keep up with him  >:(

« Reply #1081 on: 13 March, 2011, 08:11:48 pm »
Seen two today, Deano as we drove down the A167, then MSeries as we drove back, 2 hours later!
I wasn't on the A167 today. It was an imposter. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

« Reply #1082 on: 13 March, 2011, 08:18:34 pm »
You should have beeped, T.  I probably wouldn't have flicked you the v's.

Lots of VC167 shirts out today.  It could have been FE Bob or Steve B, if you saw 'em from behind.

Eccentrica Gallumbits

• Rock 'n' roll and brew, rock 'n' roll and brew...
« Reply #1083 on: 14 March, 2011, 09:27:40 am »
A damp MercuryKev, dodging traffic potholes and cobbles in Duddingston Village this morning.
My feminist marxist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.

CrinklyLion

• The one with devious, cake-pushing ways....
« Reply #1084 on: 15 March, 2011, 08:03:51 pm »
MrCharly, dropping off a light and picking up some shoes at our house (which was stuffed to the gunnels with noisy boys at the time) earlier today.

tiermat

• According to Jane, I'm a Unisex SpaceAdmin
« Reply #1085 on: 15 March, 2011, 08:23:43 pm »
You should have beeped, T.  I probably wouldn't have flicked you the v's.

Lots of VC167 shirts out today.  It could have been FE Bob or Steve B, if you saw 'em from behind.

Nah saw what I thought was MSeries, from the front as we passed the Maunby turning.

It was but a fleeting glance tho....

I wasn't going to beep at you 'cos:
1) I was in a car you wouldn't have recognised (changed it on Friday)
2) the look on your face said "Just don't you dare", might have been due to the tandem chasing you :)
I feel like Captain Kirk, on a brand new planet every day, a little like King Kong on top of the Empire State

« Reply #1086 on: 15 March, 2011, 08:42:46 pm »
Ah yes, the tandems.  The buggers had already overtaken me, and Sleepy startled me out of a reverie, so when I passed them again while they stopped to take off rain jackets, I was very watchful for them coming past me again.  That probably accounts for my seeryuss expreshun.

CrinklyLion

• The one with devious, cake-pushing ways....
« Reply #1087 on: 16 March, 2011, 09:05:36 am »
Arch, on her way to work.  She didn't spot me tho.

RJ

• Droll rat
« Reply #1088 on: 17 March, 2011, 09:52:42 pm »
Quarter to six-ish, just east of Murrayfield stadium (Saughton Crescent, on the blue-signed route out to the Gyle): - what looked suspiciously like an ACF cap peeking out from under a bright orange helmet.  Drop bars, yellow jacket.  Unknown rider ...

« Reply #1089 on: 18 March, 2011, 06:16:55 pm »
CrinklyLion, riding through St Nicks. I was unloading the truck, and my sudden wave confused my colleague (who had his back to the path) who thought I'd developed some sort of Nazi tic.

If I had a baby elephant, it could help me wash the car. If I had a car.

See my recycled crafts at www.wastenotwantit.co.uk

« Reply #1090 on: 19 March, 2011, 01:35:38 pm »
Tiptop, AKA Elsa, riding through Ampleforth
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #1091 on: 19 March, 2011, 10:01:52 pm »
A Zipperhead on a Condor Classico (hope the BB is behaving itself) in Putney just before 1pm.
"Yes please" said Squirrel "biscuits are our favourite things."

Zipperhead

• The cyclist formerly known as Big Helga
« Reply #1092 on: 20 March, 2011, 12:07:42 am »
I was going over to see Julian & Charlotte, a lovely day for a ride (and the bb behaved itself)
Won't somebody think of the hamsters!

Pippa

• Busy being fabulous
« Reply #1093 on: 23 March, 2011, 09:17:37 pm »
Woolly. Doing cycle surgery outside my office. This time I stopped to say hello.

woollypigs

• Mr Peli
    • woollypigs
« Reply #1094 on: 23 March, 2011, 10:16:59 pm »
It was good to quickly chat to you :)
Current mood: AARRRGGGGHHHHH !!! #bollockstobrexit

her_welshness

• Slut of a librarian
    • Lewisham Cyclists
« Reply #1095 on: 23 March, 2011, 10:20:44 pm »
Arallsopp at around Lewisham parts. I'm sorry but I had to ruffle his hair, its gotten big. Great to see you  :thumbsup:

Wowbagger

• Stout dipper
    • Stuff mostly about weather
« Reply #1096 on: 23 March, 2011, 10:22:56 pm »
Just as I was coming back from a dog walk I saw Mrs. Wow going off on her Brompton. Does that count? It was about 50 yards from home. Morphy was very excited to see her unexpectedly in a different place.
Quote from: Dez
It doesn’t matter where you start. Just start.

Pippa

• Busy being fabulous
« Reply #1097 on: 23 March, 2011, 10:40:13 pm »
Arallsopp at around Lewisham parts. I'm sorry but I had to ruffle his hair, its gotten big. Great to see you  :thumbsup:

His hair is currently awesome  :D

« Reply #1098 on: 24 March, 2011, 07:52:37 am »

LOL, that is so naughty!!  Love it.   ;D
Your Royal Charles are belong to us.

fuzzy

« Reply #1099 on: 24 March, 2011, 10:12:54 am »
Spotted a Bo at the gym last night, warming up for a bit of Faye controlled spinningn pain ;D