Author Topic: ACME Miscellany  (Read 538807 times)

Re: ACME Miscellany
« Reply #5800 on: 09 May, 2024, 02:46:15 pm »
I know its a way off yet.. but I do like to plan (scheme  ;D)

Are there any plans for 'ACME does the Annual reunion'
Its only in Hemel.
An ACME Reunion Dart ??

https://yacf.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=127892.0

Owen
Old Enough to know better, young enough not to care.
Facebook, the toilet wall of the modern generation

jiberjaber

• ... Fancy Pants \o/ ...
  • ACME S&M^2
« Reply #5801 on: 13 May, 2024, 09:05:07 am »
Some sad news this morning, reported on FB that apparently Ed Knight passed away yesterday whilst out on his bike...

Ed was the chap who had a passion for building ancient bikes like Penny Farthings etc and was also a PBP ancien.

Regards,

Joergen

Tomsk

• Fueled by cake since 1957
    • tomsk.co.uk
« Reply #5802 on: 21 May, 2024, 07:15:51 pm »
If anyone else is up for spectating on North Hill this Saturday (then going to the beer festival), the event timings look like the first QOM on TMNH is expected around 12:30. Soupy and I will ride over and probably be at the salt-bin on the corner by the war memorial bench again, as last year.

« Reply #5803 on: 22 May, 2024, 01:32:47 pm »
I'm planning to be there on Saturday

Café Ramblers will be open again for tea/coffee (decaf available) and cakes from 10ish.  Hannah and I will be having a Bake-Off for the day (she always wins)

WTW ///corkscrew.tropic.lunging

If people could indicate if they are visiting please indicate on this thread as I'd hate to run out of cake!
Proving ambition is undone by ability since 1958...

Tomsk

• Fueled by cake since 1957
    • tomsk.co.uk
« Reply #5804 on: 22 May, 2024, 03:19:00 pm »
I'm planning to be there on Saturday

Café Ramblers will be open again for tea/coffee (decaf available) and cakes from 10ish.  Hannah and I will be having a Bake-Off for the day (she always wins)

WTW ///corkscrew.tropic.lunging

If people could indicate if they are visiting please indicate on this thread as I'd hate to run out of cake!

Grateful thanks in advance for CAEK and Coffee. I reckon we'll make it along to Café Ramblers around 11:00 on Saturday. (Race starts at 11:00 from Maldon, expected first ascent of TMNH between 12:34 & 12:44, according to the schedule we've dug out from the Ride London website.) Bakers Arms Beer Festival: https://chelmsford.camra.org.uk/viewnode.php?id=8210

1. Tomsk
2. Soupy

« Reply #5805 on: 22 May, 2024, 11:32:22 pm »
I am hoping to get across but probably will be too late for cake and will have to make do with beer.

« Reply #5806 on: 25 May, 2024, 08:57:42 pm »
Thanks to the usual suspects for an entertaining day out at North Hill watching Ride London, and for the tow most of the way home.